What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST #2: Cutest Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Prizes:

1st Place: 1 pack of Schroomy Deeze (10 seeds) (Reserviour Seeds)
2nd Place: 1 pack of Bangkok Betty (10 seeds) (Billygoat Seeds)
3rd Place: 1 pack of Oriental Express (10 seeds) (Billygoat Seeds)

I will annouce the winners 7 days from now....so let's see your pet's pic!
The pic must be of your pet and not a pic copied from off the net... :biglaugh:

Good luck!
dg

Sleepy

Veteran

my owner cut my tail off and only gives me this shitty catnip. i know where the good shit is. !
:biglaugh:

wikidcalibudgrl

:wave: Here's my baby,,,, Sugar Bear :rolleyes: here's some silly pics of him,, he's 4 & he's gunna be a daddy for the first time at the near the end of the month!! :smile:

~Wikid

G

im gonna take a picture of my dog maybe my cat... once i charge my camera up..

G

my organic pest control

my organic pest control

....hope this one doesn't disqualify me....

but "cute" is in the eye of the beholder

and the fact that I've had this pet for around 20yrs now
..thats right this spider is over 20 yrs old now

his name is "Lurch" as in the "Adam's Family" tv show

and he is responsible for getting me into growing in the first place

...long story short, near one of my very first weed purchases with seeds, oh so many yrs ago...
on a whim I tossed the seeds into the spiders tank (soil) near his water dish
a week or so later I had my very first sprouts

I let them grow in his tank for a few days...then transplanted 2 of them into a flower pot and stuck them in my window

got a decent little female and my growing hobby started
all because of this little spider

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran

notice the peace of leaf in his mouth... hehe he always did love greenery, would always sniff at teh sacks in my pocket.

I loved this guy. He was the greatest companion... im know hes blowin big kill up in heaven as we speak. I curse the day god called him home... i miss him so much, it feels like apart of me died. I still, everynight, think about him. In my memory he will live forever. You were the greatest Yogi!

shaolin36er

Yogi

Yogi

Bar187-Damn I remember when you posted the news about Yogi. He looked like a great friend. Godbless Yogi and I hope he wins. Take care. SH36

G

Hey dutchgrown sweet contest, figured I'd give it a shot. Got a baby pic of my guy then a shot of him when I took him to a CART race here in the states and then a more recent one. He's just a big baby for the most part :smile:

4157doggie.JPG

Nice pet pics everybody :yummy:

peace,
phat

G

HEY HERES MY GIRL

HEY HERES MY GIRL

ahh i love her so much... shes always there, and honestly... in my opinion the cutest dog ever!

G

hey thanx angry scientist :wave: the best part is he's trained to defend me and does bite work but would love to play with your little girl and is great around kids, too. very mellow breed if raised properly its a shame when people abuse them...

G

you can see it in your dogs eyes, just something about him, very peaceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts