Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > BEST SATIVA/HEAD-HIGH AUTO?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
BEST SATIVA/HEAD-HIGH AUTO? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2016, 02:03 AM #11
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by flboy View Post
semi auto asian haze. some are full auto and some are not. i think i seen 85 % auto

he has tutti fruity haze and jack berry haze which i have getting ready to start

peace
Takes what, 100 days to finish? Would rather have almost 2 crops finishing at that time frame.

Nice plant though.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2016, 02:44 AM #12
blue_tick

aridbud

no it is 85% auto. not sure how long they take. i have not grown them. yes 100 days would be a down fall for sure

peace

Old 05-01-2016, 03:40 AM #13
Robert Verde

Robert Verde has a spectacular aura aboutRobert Verde has a spectacular aura aboutRobert Verde has a spectacular aura aboutRobert Verde has a spectacular aura about
Highrise C99 Auto should be a solid bet once they are released.

Airbud, and Auto CBG sound solid too but where already mentioned.
Robert Verde is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2016, 10:47 AM #14
La Buena Hierba

La Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Takes what, 100 days to finish? Would rather have almost 2 crops finishing at that time frame.

Nice plant though.
i understand you bro but this is quality Haze and good sativa/takes time!!
this is more for the pure type sativa fans that grow outdoor in more Nortic countrys.
i do crop grows to with faster strains and working on a faster haze but i see the that pure sativa trippyu high go les.
sorry for my bad enlgish hoop you understand it a bit i try to sey

thanks

Think of it from the plants
point of view
and see how it has you trained
to water and feed it..
La Buena Hierba is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2016, 03:35 PM #15
canned abyss1

canned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by La Buena Hierba View Post
i understand you bro but this is quality Haze and good sativa/takes time!!
this is more for the pure type sativa fans that grow outdoor in more Nortic countrys.
i do crop grows to with faster strains and working on a faster haze but i see the that pure sativa trippyu high go les.
sorry for my bad enlgish hoop you understand it a bit i try to sey
What's up LBH, nothing wrong with that, start them outside in may and have finished Sativa's around the first or second week of august, sounds good to me.

Black Creek Gardens

Along came a Spyder.

https://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=112296

Spyderweb (purple webbed leaf autoflower)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225899

Last edited by canned abyss1; 05-25-2016 at 03:57 PM..
canned abyss1 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:41 AM #16
La Buena Hierba

La Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by canned abyss1 View Post
What's up LBH, nothing wrong with that, start them outside in may and have finished Sativa's around the first or second week of august, sounds good to me.
hi my friend yes great and you long time not hear from you.
indeed i have some autoHaze#3 in garden pure ativa cant wait to smoke them

thanks

Think of it from the plants
point of view
and see how it has you trained
to water and feed it..
La Buena Hierba is offline Quote

Old 06-08-2016, 04:11 PM #17
HereIgrowagain

HereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really nice
A tremendous looking plant LBH I had hoped to get my hands on a few at the ic420 but alas it wasn't to be. Was looking to give them a run outdoor North UK. Maybe next time.
HereIgrowagain is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-23-2018, 07:16 PM #18
green johny

green johny is a jewel in the roughgreen johny is a jewel in the roughgreen johny is a jewel in the roughgreen johny is a jewel in the roughgreen johny is a jewel in the roughgreen johny is a jewel in the rough
High
I think that fantasmo express have very good resin

Last edited by green johny; 07-16-2018 at 10:09 PM..
green johny is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2018, 08:40 PM #19
DJbigbud

DJbigbud has a spectacular aura aboutDJbigbud has a spectacular aura aboutDJbigbud has a spectacular aura aboutDJbigbud has a spectacular aura aboutDJbigbud has a spectacular aura about
Id check out mephisto Hubbabubbasmelloscope, Cosmic Queen, Fantasmo Express and Fugue State.
DJbigbud is offline Quote