Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

Thread Title Search
Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2018, 12:28 AM #121
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
July 14th Update

Hello all, I'm just going to throw up a couple pictures. I will do more later, it's to nice to be inside today.

My Original Glue outside

One of two Auto Malawi x Northern Lights.

A NYCD

A Peyote Purple

A Blueberry
I will do more tomorrow, have a great weekend. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2018, 01:42 AM #122
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
View Image
One of two Auto Malawi x Northern Lights.
Great googly moogly she's getting chunky!
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2018, 08:57 AM #123
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Got Bud?, I can see this strain back in the rotation next season. She has a great Malawi smell to her. The buds are dense and getting more trichomes each day.
Peace

Old 07-15-2018, 12:08 PM #124
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to behold
Looking great man!
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2018, 12:30 PM #125
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant future
Some really nice girls you have farmerlion

P

Paddi is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2018, 01:02 PM #126
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Justsometomatoes, thank you my friend.

Paddi, I will spend some time with the girls today. Thanks for stopping by this thread.
Peace

Old 07-19-2018, 07:46 PM #127
stinky

stinky is a jewel in the roughstinky is a jewel in the roughstinky is a jewel in the roughstinky is a jewel in the roughstinky is a jewel in the roughstinky is a jewel in the rough
Very nice grow Farmerlion!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post8058629
stinky is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 12:58 AM #128
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

July 19th update

Hello all,
Here is a picture blast of some of the garden today.

A new picture in the door.
My outdoor Original Glue and a Crazy horse in front.

My NYCD

Peyote Purple

Panama D/C

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 01:04 AM #129
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

July 19th update

My two Blueberry plants.

Early Bubba Hash

Lebanese female #1

Lebanese female #2
[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76620&pict ureid=1869658'][img]

Old 07-20-2018, 01:08 AM #130
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

July 19th update

This is a Lebanese x Erdpurt in flower.

These are my Auto Malawi x Norther Lights.

2 members found this post helpful.