What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAMMERS KUSH

~star~crash~

Internodes are tight together and bud sites are stacking Tall ...gonna be colas and lots of them:peacock: this girls is just getting going & i think we are going to be witnessing something very exciting as she develops !!:woohoo: i will try to refrain my pic updates to one entry per week so you can see her do her thing ...peace

~star~crash~

lol.. ^^^

looks like i'm getting one of the cuts to co-operate little bit ... i'm seeing some healthier roots emerging ...a couple more days in the cloner and i'll know if i successfully propagated her, or not...i've never come across a more stubborn girl

~star~crash~

Tree?

Tree?

picture.php

G

Gr33nSanta

for whatever the reason may be, i'm finding her to be the most reluctant of strains to throw roots

I have a plant that is almost always the last to root in the cloner, a bitch to clone, everytime I ll take like 5 cuttings in hope of getting 1 to root..

Often time I give her a full 14-15 days in the cloner, and I transplant in 4 inch pot without root and they typically end up making it.

Good luck man!!

~star~crash~

I have a plant that is almost always the last to root in the cloner, a bitch to clone, everytime I ll take like 5 cuttings in hope of getting 1 to root..

Often time I give her a full 14-15 days in the cloner, and I transplant in 4 inch pot without root and they typically end up making it.

Good luck man!!

thanks, i appreciate the support ... looks like one out of 10 is going to make it & they been in the cloner for TWO cycles already

pulling out my lucky horseshoe, rabbits foot, and four leaf clover for ya star, you got this!

:tiphat:

Kinda like her dad? (Of course all in good jest)

Sub'd star! Been afl for a bit... Need to work on my rep, Blaze is crushing

i know he is i been lurking his threads ...peace

~star~crash~

this is the best looking one thus far

this is the best looking one thus far

been in way longer then 10 days, at least 14, maybe more ...i just checked another one is just now showing signs of life

these cuts were originally from the understory of the plant maybe that's why they are slow? i did get some roots:comfort: hope i can continue the line ...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php