What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wolf island sativa

1madtrapper

Wolf island sativa's these are the earlier pheno's

And the bigger later ones

An iranian auto crossed with DNA pure afghan

Well into bud Cheers

W

wegobigupnorth

WOW. Lovely healthy plants :) I wish I was pulling down a harvest as early as you!
Nice work man. So you have any pictures of the whole patch? I love the way you grow. I see little clones in front of the flowering plants. Not many people get two harvests outta one spot in one year gorilla growing!

Limeygreen

Veteran
I tried the search function but only came up with your thread, any more information on this line? She sure looks pretty.

1madtrapper

The wolf Island sativa is from the Da Bean Co, available from RCMC in Canada.
I cant get the whole patch in there but here is a far back pic.

Cheers

gorilla ganja

Kickin azz my friend. I wish I would have ordered the W.I.S like I was going too.The only reason I didn't order was because they didn't have a picture. Looks like a great plant, huge fan leaves. You'll Have to tell me what the high is like.
Peace GG

1madtrapper

Well back from the southern part of the province ...is it time to rest now..? hell no I gotta finish the late plant in the northern part lmao.
Here is a pic I took yesterday of the same patch
Cheers

Not bad for July 13th

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Looking good at ur side!

whats the genetic of those sativas?

ok WIS is Auto Affie (F) X Auto Flowering Sativa (M)

Last edited:

1madtrapper

The wolf island sativa is named after a island in the central ontario Canada.These get huge much like the ancient og's they just grow like crazy, and finish early.Cheers

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
do u have a green posion out to? i have one as well but last time i checked on it it was already droopy bc of all the rain we had lately. it was set out at later time then others so it was only about 9-10 inches..since then we have had nothing but rain almost 3 inches in the last 48hrs so im pretty sure that it will be dead when i go to check on it tomorrow. so far the weather has took out 1 biddy early,1 serious 6 and 1 green poison fast version(i think). i did plan to lose a few this year bc it never happens to put out what u want like 25 out and get 25 back. i think i will make up for the few that didnt make with the Delahaze's,jacky white and the church. last year i only did 2 Dela's and lost one early in the season to a deer. i didnt think much about it then but once the last remaining dela started to flower and show massive buds i started to beat my head into a wall bc i didnt buy a pack of them lol this year i bought a 5 pack and all are still alive and thriving. i dont think nothing will kill them out now other then someone finding them and ripping them. next year im pretty sure i will only be doing 5 strains in total for my commerical. 5 delahaze,5 jacky white,5 swiss cheese, 5 cheese candy and 5 blue hashplant. i still have 9 biddy earlys left and 3 serious-6 that will be going out to but thats only bc i already got those seeds. that WIS looks great man nice job