What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

arbac

the aromas of double jam are varied, there are the least fruity aromas, the most are spicy, herbal, bitter, spicy, floral and lavender.
the power is also very variable depending on the individual
the effects are generally very clear, disembodied, some more nervous and accelerated, others more introspective and meditative, some for socializing and listening to music. always with the best vibe, cheerful, to smoke all day

arbac

The selection had been directed for several years towards the thinner leaf phenotypes and longer, spongy blooms seeking to reach an older Jamaican, they are the type of genes that everyone discards in the selections.

The selection had been directed for several years towards the thinner leaf phenotypes and longer, spongy blooms seeking to reach an old Jamaican, they are the type of genes that everyone discards in the selections. but that's where the best effects were. when I realized that these genes no one selected them I had decided to clean them

A hen ate my germinated seeds, only four remained, three male and one female came out

I crossed them, but the resulting seeds are infected with a virus that is symptomatized after sexing, the central leaflet begins to shrink and the leaflets of each leaf begin to gather, affects the production

I lost my double jam f3 due to the virus, I only have double jam left mixed with Congo Old Congo f3 (Congo point noire pheno) with very exotic and complex flavors .The carrot and leather of pointe noire is mixed with the floral lavender or sweet lavender of double jam, forming a very complex flavor and aroma, exotic and delicious to smoke

Last edited:

Rembetis

Thanks for the info ARBAC. Sounds like I am on the right track. I went thru 48 seeds selecting towards the old Jamaican. I am down to 17 females and 2 males. I am getting herbal and citrus smells and my wife says she smells Grapes

arbac

Germinate two envelopes of double jam f1, the most citrus phenotypes were the most paranoid and less pleasant of effects, some bitter flavors became unpleasant, the best pheno that I obtained from the f1 was the narrowest of leaves but with large leaves and with Very short internode, slightly pinkish stigmas and it was undoubtedly the longest flowering phenotype of the F1, slightly fruity, floral, lavender flavor and a slight touch.
I have only one photo of that phenotype and it is not very good. is the green phenotype of the center

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1601851135904.jpg
    FB_IMG_1601851135904.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 35

Rembetis

I have red stigmas. Very red in most cases. Maybe that will fade. I dont enjoy paranoid. What were the other unpleasant effects? Did you find any of the Electric, trippy, pulses of energy flowing thru the body?

arbac

some with pulses that run through your body.tripi and energetic come out more in f2 than in f1. but in the f1 they are still present. In old congo more energetic electric phenotypes come out, very accelerated, one does everything in fast camera, it looks like an accelerated cartoon

in some the heart accelerates a lot, I bear the tachycardia a lot, but some individuals seemed to get out of your che.

If you do f2, do not get too far from the vigorous phenotypes of the giant sativa type of jamaica blue mountains, because if you go a lot towards lambsbread you have the problem that outdoors they start to flower very late and flower with the worst weather, the most lambs f2 phenos begin to flower Outdoors, when the Indica trees finish their flowering, as they are very tropical. The blue mountains f2 phenos begin to flower a month or a month and a half before Lambsbread.

Last edited:

Rembetis

I grow strictly indoors so that is not a problem. I am looking for the old Jamaican I experienced on the Island in the early 80's so I am selecting for that type of plant and especially the Electric, Trippy high. Not that it would be everyday smoke but nice to experience from time to time.

Maybe we can talk more when your post count gets up to the point you can respond to PM's. I am doing the Double Jam in the Jamaican dub stylee thread. Pop on over and give your thoughts if you want

arbac

beware of alkaline water, which in long blooms tends to accumulate salts in the substrate and causes blockages.

I'll look for your double jam thread

I only speak Spanish, I use an online translator

Montuno

...como el Son...
the purple and green in front was old congo f1

Old Congo (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands) from Tropical Seeds Company ?
...That's hard to see lately...
How about her psychoactivity?
...Is that I am now cultivating a spectacular King Congo on the most Congo Point Noire side that has me in love...

Montuno

...como el Son...
some with pulses that run through your body.tripi and energetic come out more in f2 than in f1. but in the f1 they are still present. In old congo more energetic electric phenotypes come out, very accelerated, one does everything in fast camera, it looks like an accelerated cartoon

in some the heart accelerates a lot, I bear the tachycardia a lot, but some individuals seemed to get out of your che.

Hola.

Here are your talking about Doble Jam (CBG, A.C.E & U.S.C.) or about Old Congo (Tropical Seeds Company)?

Salud montuna.

Last edited:

arbac

Hola.

Here are your talking about Doble Jam (Cannabiogen & A.C.E) por about Old Congo (Tropical Seeds Company)?

Salud montuna.

Double jam (Jamaica lambsbead x jamaica blue mountains) from Underground Seed Colective USC bank. Lambsbread comes from the Vives Colective and Blue mountain from cannabiogen.

Old Congo by Tropical Seed (Congo point noire x oltimer Haze). Old Congo gives energetic effects, tripy effects, happy and social effects. The flavors are varied from musicle, fruit, grape leather and carrot in the f1, the f3 that works gives more flavors of carrot and leather, the effects are some clearer, others more confusing, but the energetic and more or less clear prevail

arbac

Old Congo (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands) from Tropical Seeds Company ?
...That's hard to see lately...
How about her psychoactivity?
...Is that I am now cultivating a spectacular King Congo on the most Congo Point Noire side that has me in love...

Purple old congo in the photo has a musky, fruity, slight cedar aroma. Efect :the very clear, creative, happy and social effect.
up, no cieling

That more active, accelerating and restless green phenomenon, also very clear. Aromas of leather. Other green phenos come out carrot

.the vast majority of the effects are very clear, a few are more confusing

Latest posts

Latest posts