What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please help this dog in need.

G

People who display no empathy for animals and especially domesticated pets in my view are usually battling deeper issues that all to often leads to unkind acts to said animals. Pal I seriously hope you never have any pets including even goldfish.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
He he, from the content of your pm, its obvious to see that you speak from experience regarding issues. I've had two dogs, a cat and yes a goldfish. I love animals, but wouldn't take one on unless I could provide for their needs. Nor do I consider them more important than people.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
People who display no empathy for animals and especially domesticated pets in my view are usually battling deeper issues that all to often leads to unkind acts to said animals. Pal I seriously hope you never have any pets including even goldfish.

So if someone does not agree with your point of view the person has to have a mental problem?

"Especialy pets" so its that pets are more worth than other animals for u?

I liked the post of gmt. For me its when i have to choose always humans over pets.

For me this is a sing of how degenerated humans have become, a lack of empathy for the own kind compensated that they still can tell them they made the world a better place.

Sunshineinabag

Man, there are kids being put in care homes because their parents can't afford the mortgage, and you want money for someone else's dog?
Am I heartless or have you lost perspective?

Humans are over populating this planet, I'd help a dog before a human

Sunshineinabag

He he, from the content of your pm, its obvious to see that you speak from experience regarding issues. I've had two dogs, a cat and yes a goldfish. I love animals, but wouldn't take one on unless I could provide for their needs. Nor do I consider them more important than people.

Your the epitome of why dogs are way better then some humans......and you don't even know it!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- every dog has his day - some people are more emotive about dogs/pets than others - all dogs are not the same - so many breeds and personalities - just like us humans -

picture.php

Cuddles

I´m flat broke this month ( nothing new for me but it´s only 13th Oct :yoinks:) I´ll see what I can donate next month though

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Jeez I thought I accidentally went to RIU... quarreling over a sick animal, unbelievable.

I am dealing with my dog, my best buddy, having cancer. The vets want ridiculous money just like doctors. I can't give them the money fast enough, anything for my dog. Dogs love unconditionally.

Whenever I talk to my dog I realize once again how much humans suck..

I'll send some love your friends way

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Just thought of something. If your friend has more time than money, like most of us, maybe make some videos of the dog doing cute dog stuff and get that all over social media. Exposure will generate interest and more donations.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Trolling me, calling me of less worth than a dog, won't help the sick puppy
Put your hand in your pocket.
Irony is half of you can't even neg rep me yet because you need to spread it around first, after pos repping me in grow related sites on this grow forum.

The next thread from someone else will be, help I got busted, need help paying for a lawyer.
Then help I can't pay my mortgage, then help I need a new car, then help I need a new TV. We're going to have people joining the site to advertise their latest gofundme. Presumably there has to be a cut off point. I think its at the start, and voiced that view, but because the topic is a poor little puppy, or basket of kittens, some want to virtue signal. Some want to assign a negative value to anyone they think they can get away with it with. They think by knocking others down, it brings them up. It doesn't. This isn't a blm site nor a plm site, its a glm site. (Black lives matter, puppies lives matter, green lives matter.)

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The go fund me has $20. Says they need $1600. Did the dog just show up, or was that a previous winter?

I live on "dog dump drive", and the dawgs I have now are abandoned strays.

eastcoastjoe

They think by knocking others down, it brings them up.

That’s exactly why people are talking shit to you. You tried to put a man down for helping a dog that you think didn’t deserve it over say, a child that was abandoned like yourself.
I guarantee no one would have said a negative word to you if you started your own thread about helping orphans. Open your eyes , your the troll here.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Scooby knows where I'm coming from, he's the thread starter, I'm sure gypsy knows where I'm coming from, he's the site owner, frankly your attempt at getting a reaction from me in that way shows others who you are and what you're about. I don't care about what you think, or your cheap shots. I'm almost 50, I've made my peace with my history.

eastcoastjoe

Scooby knows where I'm coming from, he's the thread starter, I'm sure gypsy knows where I'm coming from, he's the site owner, frankly your attempt at getting a reaction from me in that way shows others who you are and what you're about. I don't care about what you think, or your cheap shots. I'm almost 50, I've made my peace with my history.

OK LOL :pointlaug

Veggia farmer

Good luck! Hope you fix he/she or will? I refuse to say IT!

But vets sometimes... Came in late one sunday with a pup that had a foot with an angle where it is not suppose to be an angle... I could litterally see the dollar marks in his eyes.. I went to another vet, who I got a really good deal with..

No way I could easily put him down.. Love, work and I also got one of his brothers.. Well, they are like, BROTHERS hehe.

Veggia farmer

Yeah, I don have insurance.. So when shit hits the fan, its shit, but in the long run, who got money? I do... But doesnt mean I always got in on hand.. Want to point a finger at me for asking for help when I dont have em? Be my guest, your welcome!

Peace