What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why do all my plants produce sticky peptides/proteins that protect against pests?

MindEater

Why do all my plants produce sticky peptides that eliminate the need for pesticides, create thick clouds of smoke and create the old school psychacadelic effect and insane nostalgic flavors?

I don't do anything different from the typical organic grower.. Except I don't user biofungicides or molasses? I grow exclusively from seed. All my plants leave indefinite sticky on the hands, even though my grow reaches temps over 100°. What's the deal? Why doesn't anyone else's herb resemble what I grow? It's all dry and produces a wispy flavorless smoke with a boring high.. Compared to my "no such thing as a bad strain" grow, what gives?

Ps has anyone ever tested for latex related proteins in Cannabis? Or only for the stupid Glade plug-in aromas that aren't relevant whatsoever? Will the Cannabis community ever mature and stop depending on bullshit metrics created by e-joint manufactures? :headbange