What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is there a DIY forum for home/mechanical stuff?

Treevly

Thanks for that. I didn't mean on this site, I meant more of a general DIY household forum, but my question is so basic that I will post it where you pointed me and I may well get an answer.

Treevly

Thank you, but "use a search engine" is something that even my pedestrian IQ thought of beforehand, and I had done so which is why "I know there are such things." Asking for a recommendation seemed a reasonable thing. Google is an enemy of Western Civilization IMO, I use duckduxkgo, the search engine which does not track.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Thank you, but "use a search engine" is something that even my pedestrian IQ thought of beforehand, and I had done so which is why "I know there are such things." Asking for a recommendation seemed a reasonable thing. Google is an enemy of Western Civilization IMO, I use duckduxkgo, the search engine which does not track.
Then duckduck, you silly wabbit!