What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Branding & Design Services

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
~ Celebrating Cannabis Pioneers & Preserving The Craft ~

picture.php

picture.php

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks bro.

Here's a logo we crafted that features a real nice vintage, classic, and bold feel.

~ Dancyville Farms ~

picture.php

picture.php

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a logo concept we worked on with Real Gorilla Seeds, but we've decided on another direction, so we had some fun changing it up a little :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Very eye catching, provocative graphics.

As a graphics designer with 20 years+ in
the field I applaud your skills and determination.

Well done.

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers guys :tiphat:

Here's another interpretation of the gorilla logo we created, and one that I'm very much appreciating, as I'm enjoying that proud and defiant grin, alongside the bold colors and textured feel. Yeehaw :tiphat:

picture.php

Leaf Eater

He does seem to have personality.
I like the new gorilla, although the yellow one works well for color coordination.
The colors add dimension to the new revision.

jahshaka

Hey Tom, I went through most of this thread. I gotta say your designs are really something special. Keep up the great work!