What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who wants to make some loot? Hemp plantation in the making

Spinme

I'm seeking a business partner for a cannaventure.
My parrents bought alot off epic farmland.
It's 40 @cre$ of River valley nestled in the Ozark mountains.
We have primo soil , too much water.
Water table is as low as 4 feet all over the property.
Two natural sweet water springs.
A fruit orchard......
A barn for drying and proscessing..
A tractor to work fields....
Awesome first Frost date.....between the first and third week of November...
I've never seen a spidermite or bud worm so that's killer......
And then across the large stream another 100 Acer's of pasture with the highest soil grade available in the state. Perfect for a plantation size patch of high cbd hemp
It rains about an inch a week steady but I also have a large Creek to draw water off of in case it doesn't rain for some reason.

My parrents bought it to farm cattle but my dad got a crippling disease and can't walk barely without a walker and very slow.
He was bed ridden and wheel chair bound for years.
My mom is getting pretty up there in years and works at a school making very little cash.

There is a logging road out of the back yard with another twenty acres of mountain ridge that once cleared of some timber has good potential.

I need a money guy or gal for said Enterprise to function.
Hopefully the planets will align in my/ our favor.

I need capital to rent a blade to cut up this grassy River valley land into growing fields.
Also need piping and emitters for water line
I would like to aquire the genetics from Oregon cbd
Which sells femanized hemp seed with 15 to 20 % cbd.

And nutrients ........ Lots of spinosad to kill any catterpillars

And that's it really .
oh ya and loot for the liiscensing oh a hemp farming permit.

I have 13 years expierience in the cannabis indusstry . Started as a west coast trimmigrant
Then got water jobs .
Then I was a trim crew manager .......

I have a horticulture chemistry background....
Whisky distillation .. and a little brew knowledge.

I'm currently mass producing mycorizea to innoculate the fields with hopefully next year if the universe Will's it to be so.

I'm not a look..... I don't need cash with which I could line my own pocket with and scam anyone.
I need someone to pick up the tab from the stores so I'm not responsible for any cash..

Payout can come in the form of either paying your investment back or a percentage of the first years harvest .. whichever gives you a bigger return.
There will be contracts and there will be insurance available for crops once the rest of the legislation goes through here mid year this year.

That should be all peace
Trix

Here are some photos hopefully the link works
This is extremely fertile land only grazed never farmed so there's tones of fertility to be utalized:tiphat:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/71xQfQ6hppNEY43d9

Spinme

Here's some pics of said property

Attachments

• IMG_20190406_073637.jpg
    IMG_20190406_073637.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20190406_073505.jpg
    IMG_20190406_073505.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20190406_073551.jpg
    IMG_20190406_073551.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20190406_073309.jpg
    IMG_20190406_073309.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20190406_073316.jpg
    IMG_20190406_073316.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 45

Spinme

The little river runs the side of the whole pasture down the middle
We. Are in a clear cut river valley.
I could really use a miracle::laughing:

Spinme

I wrote paying your investment back... I mentioned at a good rate of interest like x 3 or something to make it a good investment. We are already an LLC.
Liscensed as a farm by the way.
Peace

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
To be honest, I don't think this is the easy answer. In your position I'd approach an existing producer to rent the land out to on a 5 year contract. They will clear the land and make use of it leaving you with an income and no work to do. That frees you up to get a job ( I know, I know but just saying) so that in 5 years you will have cash and land prepared for the job. Or approach an outlet and offer a partnership along the lines you are suggesting.
But most growers here will be miles away from you and you really need someone local.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And with your dream....you'll contaminate others recreational plots, hidden in the Ozarks. Sad, but it is happening more than more. Good luck!

Spinme

I only plan on using femanized seed it's all Oregon cbd sells.
Or I'll cull the males by hand.
I know what preflower looks like . Boring but I could do it between preflower and the streatch. Pretty quick probably.

But good looking for sure

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have third party results from this seed grown out and processed?

It's a minefield of fakery and scams in the hemp cbd seed market.