What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need Recommendations on Best Cities. Any Advice is Incredibly Appreciated!

MajorGrindage

Hi everyone,

I currently live in Santa Barbara CA, and the cannabis scene over here is a complete joke. No one cares about actual quality, and there isn’t as large of a demand as I would like.

I was wondering, are there any cities you guys would recommend for a more active cannabis scene? Getting a grow going has been one of my main goals in life, and I really want to try to set myself up for success as much as possible.

Im thinking possibly San Diego right now, but I would really love to hear what everyone here thinks! Any advice would be incredibly appreciated!

MisterObscure

I just finished out an Oklahoma store. We branded and put them online very quickly and they are moving and growing very rapidly so I would have to say this is correct. However maybe avoid the small towns..

MisterObscure

Other than that man - the scene down where I am in Orange County is the same but even worse because everyone over here is greedy! chopping plants early and leaving patients with useless crop... I saw the quality shift years ago that's why it is my goal to bring the best crops out possible

Slide down this way if you want to join forces!! haha!

OP I think you should just forget about retail its stressful. focus on production maybe breeding and chill. Enjoy life. link up with a couple of brokers and kick back. Do you really expect growers on here to be like "sure dog come down to my city and compete with me"?
Besides Santa Barbara is the shit, whales surf, parks,islands????? Legit cuts. More retail means more population, more people looking to rip.