What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

G

guest121295

I use those 250W hps and MH lamps for side lighting, I turn them sideways toward the wall of weed and they work quite well. A friend was over the day and he asked me what the sense was of having that tiny lamp there, I reckon he couldn't see it..Anyway, here's a toast to the east coast's finest!!!:smokeit:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have garden envy...You own it when yer back East my friend. Putting on an old hat. Soon enough yer gunna have trash bags full of the greasy stinky...
I got her at 75 days and flushing strong...
picture.php

REZDOG

Veteran
....FUCKIN' NICE,MR. POSTMAN!!!! :)

Chaco,
Flower ECSD at 12",and let it go a FULL 77 days....
Full-on,direct light from a 1000w HPS' is very helpful....

H

heavy dank nugg

whats going on ecsd fans ? seeing the way chaco is filling up that space with his ecsd has inspired me to try some lst on my 3 foot ecsd.this plant was vegged for about 65 days and was about 3 foot tall when i took my 2nd round of cuts from the tops,and then put into flower and tied down 3 days ago. Im hoping to fill up 1/4 of my 4x 8 tent with this one plant.I'm thinking i might have to re-tie the main branches to get them same height or lower than the middle.Any helpfull hints or suggestions are encouraged and welcome.Im also thinking about transplanting into a bigger pot tell me what you guys think.

picture.php

picture.php

And heres the ecsd im running dwc about day 15 -20

picture.php

and heres a bud from the 1st try about finished

picture.php

same plant bottom

picture.php

maxibiogreen

Veteran

hey Chaco,

those buds are gonna be tasty. yammy
you should come over here and share a few with me when it s done.

nice grow amigo

G

guest121295

How about Biarritz in August, the two of us, plenty weed many waves... and ..

maxibiogreen

Veteran
i ll be having a lot of work but it could be done over a week end and don t bother bringing weed i ve got enough here and by then i should have sweet cindy 99 on top of NL haze , chronic , AK47 plus a few "left over" of alpha diesel.

Will this suit you amigo?

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Hehe Those cooltubes sure do come in handy ey Chaco? I'll tell ya without the cooltube there was no way I woulda been able to pull off that first ECSD harvest. Those ecsd plants shot right on up to within inches of the cooltube which was pulled right on up against the ceiling of the tent.. I was praying, crosssing my fingers, and shitting my pants all during those first weeks of flower.

You got the potential for a shit ton of bud there my friend;)

Thanks Rezdog!! I know, I know, your a busy man, but I told ya to come by and check out the recent grow a while ago;) At least ya got to see some of the fruits of my labor here.. What the fuck was I smoking when I desided to flip them at 20+inches.. Guess I shoulda asked somebody:biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

The buds are popping like crazy under those cooltubes, just blowing up all over. I hope it continues, I'll wait another week before I have a pic. I love smoking this dope over at the beach, I duck behind a dune and smoke a halfer, put it in my pocket and walk on. I can smell the dope soo thick on me the whole walk, even if its blowing 40 knts....Gotta love it, this thread is going to help my ecsd be the best it can be, thanks ya'll, Chaco.:smokeit:

G

guest121295

Maybe today, I've some rez's to change and my kids took my camera...It's day 43 today, it can be a bit frustrating looking at a halfway done 80 day run and seeing the outcome as you wish it will be...not a bug to be found at least...:smokeit:

Big City

Damm, I'm definitely going to have to track down some cuts of ecsd. I had some not too long ago, and it was great smoke. Worked great for my medical condition, too. Hopefully, I'll have some rooted clones in a couple of weeks. wish me luck folks. :)

Chaco, did you get the pests under control? What was it thrips? mites?

G

guest121295

Yessir Big City I put those damn bugs to rest...not one to be found beyond the occaisional soil gnat in my 5gal SSH bucket but one dusting of diatomaceous earth and it's gone. It was the Floramite that really ended the bugs fantasies about living in my garden.Mites were my problem...Anyway I took some pics while I was soaking some rockwool blocks, mostly of the small garden, the big one..forget it, I can't even see in there but I did take one shot to show ya' why. Day 43 Shower stall....
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

Well I messed that post up.The above pic is where my MNS SSH meets the ecsd and Sour Larry..this one is a glimpse into my big garden, it's out of control..
picture.php

G

guest121295

You might..someone is giving me a vaportek 4000 this morning, my 2 scrubbers are not quite cutting it when it blows from the west at 40knts...My yard still stinks abit, I should have that thing this afternoon..but nobody's coming over, right? Keep dreamin'...it's always somebody!!!