What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guawi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great looking Guawi flowers :tiphat: glad you decided to wait a bit more.
Tikal family usually produces fruity flowers, while Malawi terpenes are woody, earthy, oily and bready.

G

v4UcVKF.jpg
x1rKcSr.jpg
BjHLMds.jpg
6d3mw7l.jpg
y5bVl4p.jpg

dillycid

Smoke Report: 1st sampling @ 2 wk. cure.
I ran into a homeless man sitting on a cold sidewalk ranting on about gravity. That if gravity held us to earth, then gravity sucked. I thought about that for a moment then said to him "without gravity we would not be able to breathe" and he thought about that for a minute then said to me "WOW! That's good pot!"

Oddvar

Guawi of 2019. 2 months of growth.

sometimes it smells like fruit, other times something aniseed or minty, other times it seems like a soft skunk. in all cases there is a dense background, much more than the tropical mix next to it (Honduras, oldtimer haze or Ethiopia).

Attachments

• IMG_20211223_173704313.jpg
    IMG_20211223_173704313.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_20211223_173612964.jpg
    IMG_20211223_173612964.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 152

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you dillycid for your support and feedback! ;) Congrats on your Guawi harvest, those outdoor flowers got me mouthwatering thinking about their terpenes and effects :yummy: Hope you are enjoying with every female now after the start of a proper curing.

All the best with your Guawis Oddvar :) You are right, Guawi is much more smelly (both in veg and flowering) than the other tropical sats you mention.

dillycid

I need help with this one. She went thru a severe spider mite infestation that took several heavy spraying of neem to get rid of. I know the taco leafs look like over-watering, but that's not the case. I transplanted from a 25 gal. to a 40 gal. fabric and flushed with 10 gal. fresh water about a week ago. She's been in flower about 6 weeks and smells great, melons, fruity flowers.
Guawi2.JPG

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great there @dillycid :dance013: What a beautiful Guawi! If the pic was taken 7th Sept now she must be 6 weeks ahead and not far from finish, kindly post more recent pics if you have the chance so we can check it out. Thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts