What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thank you, Ace Seeds

MaryMaven

I hope I am posting this in the correct place, I just wanted to post this to say, 'THANK YOU, ACE SEEDS!'

Seriously, this company has the most outstanding customer service I've dealt with in a long, long time.

From beginning to end, the orders I've placed with them have been handled with professionalism, yet overwhelming kindness and patience. The staff is knowledgeable, and they bend over backwards to make sure you get what you want.

To often we hear all the complaints, the woes, the bad service nightmares about so many companies, but rarely do people take the time to remember to tout the good stuff. And Ace Seeds and the staff are GOOD STUFF!

Dubi, I told L personally in an email, but I want to say it here as well, your people in general, and L in particular, really do ROCK!! I cannot recommend Ace Seeds highly enough, it just isn't possible

:thank you:

Peace
Maven

ULMW

Welcome Mary Maven, Glad you received the Ace Seeds And the unequalled customer service. Looking forward to seeing your grows if you post them here.
Ace is the place!
Happy growing!

Kaskadian

Veteran
I'm just starting my first run of Ace (Green Haze), and I couldn't be happier with the service. To top it all off Dubi and the Ace crew actually care about the genetics they produce, and have provided all of us with a wealth of information on their strains, crosses, and general growing tips for these landrace monsters.

MaryMaven

Thank you!

Thank you!

Welcome Mary Maven, Glad you received the Ace Seeds And the unequalled customer service. Looking forward to seeing your grows if you post them here.
Ace is the place!
Happy growing!

Thank you for the welcome, ULMW!

I do hope to post the grows once I start them. I get a little intimidated sometimes - everyone here who does their grows out there for everyone to see seem so knowledgeable. Even after being a gardener of many things for so very long, including cannabis, (old hippy lady here) I really feel like a neophyte when I come to these forums. I get so overwhelmed - I always thought it was just a weed! :biggrin:

It is always wise to remember - "He alone possesses knowledge who knows that he knows nothing"
:peacock:
Peace
Maven

MaryMaven

Yep!

Yep!

I'm just starting my first run of Ace (Green Haze), and I couldn't be happier with the service. To top it all off Dubi and the Ace crew actually care about the genetics they produce, and have provided all of us with a wealth of information on their strains, crosses, and general growing tips for these landrace monsters.

They really are great, aren't they? I guess you could call this a 'crush' thread. :biggrin: They deserve it!

Peace
Maven

Tangwena

Veteran
Yes since I found Ace I have seeds plants and dope coming out my ears its like being in paradise. Sorry if that sounds a bit over to top but I am very much over the top on some Thai Pheno Golden tiger cob it doesn't get much better than this.

MaryMaven

Ha!

Ha!

Yes since I found Ace I have seeds plants and dope coming out my ears its like being in paradise. Sorry if that sounds a bit over to top but I am very much over the top on some Thai Pheno Golden tiger cob it doesn't get much better than this.
:laughing:
:biggrin:
And that is just fine, Tangwena! I can't wait till I get to get over on the other side of the 'top' with you on some of those Golden Tiger cobs!

First, mama has to take care of the girl with her medicinal grow, then mama gets her reward. :headbange

Yay, ACE!

I have to agree on the Customer Service and only 8 days from purchase to mailbox...!!

I've just started 2 - Green Haze x Malawi / 2 - Destroyer / 2 - Zamedelica and 1 C99 PeakseedBC for the winter basement grow...

Basement DWC/SCROG for winter and outside organic for the summer...

Getting ready to order some more... looking at that Tikal Peach Pheno x Ethiopian and others yumm

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
MaryMaven, Welcome! I just finished a very long crappy day at work and you have brought a smile to my face. I'm so happy for you finding Ace and this thread. I Love seeing other people find Ace. It so vividly brings back my experience of discovery. There is little doubt in my mind. That growing and learning has been so enhanced through this company. The kind people on this website are like family. I truly share joys and sorrows with all of them. Again Welcome MaryMaven. Peace

justabluez

Veteran
Thanks Ace Seeds for sharing the love and the research! These plants are a treat to watch develop. I am a student of the Ace Seeds forum. I have learned a lot just from reading up on each of the Ace strains that interest me (SATIVA MADNESS !!). Ace Seeds has set the standard for documenting the development of a breeders work.

MaryMaven

Thank you!

Thank you!

MaryMaven, Welcome! I just finished a very long crappy day at work and you have brought a smile to my face. I'm so happy for you finding Ace and this thread. I Love seeing other people find Ace. It so vividly brings back my experience of discovery. There is little doubt in my mind. That growing and learning has been so enhanced through this company. The kind people on this website are like family. I truly share joys and sorrows with all of them. Again Welcome MaryMaven. Peace

Thanks for the warm welcome, farmerlion. :) Glad I could bring a smile to your face; I remember those kind of work days all too well. Sooooo happy to be a retiree now. Funny thing is, it seems I "work" harder now than I ever did sitting at a desk every day. :biggrin:

But it is a good kind of getyourhandsinthedirtonthefarmandsweatitout kind of work, and I just can't get enough of it.

I just can't get over how kind the people who work at Ace are. I must have bugged them enough to make anyone crazy with emails as I was buying. Their patience is endless, and their knowledge is astounding. I just cannot say enough good things about them. I know it sounds smarmy, but I'm all about the smarmy. :biggrin:

Again, thank you for the sweet welcome, it is greatly appreciated.
Peace
Maven

MaryMaven

Yep!

Yep!

Thanks Ace Seeds for sharing the love and the research! These plants are a treat to watch develop. I am a student of the Ace Seeds forum. I have learned a lot just from reading up on each of the Ace strains that interest me (SATIVA MADNESS !!). Ace Seeds has set the standard for documenting the development of a breeders work.

Hi justabluez!!

I know, right? :) And they share it all so nicely!! What an education you can get here!

Peace
Maven