What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SAD S1***SFLKush

weedtoker

Veteran
After being gifted multiple pack of sweet seeds on the photo contests here and trusting their gear, when I found the space I popped amongst other things 14x Sweet Afgani Delicious S1's and the new catalog addition San Francisco Lemon Kush (also 14).

Few days later after getting the 100% germ rate:

picture.php

They were flipped around a week ago, and the kushes have already more than doubled in size, by comparison SAD's looks much uniform as of now (makes sense heh?, S1's) both in structure of the plant and type of smell, but still so early in their life...

Will tell how they go, as not many SFLK pictures are surfacing the webz it seems, but this is not a regular daily/weekly/scheduled update thingy, (re)mind that too...

Cheers

Last edited:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Nice start my friend, I'm glad to see your diary here in the Sweet Seeds subforum ;)

All the best and Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Latest posts

Latest posts