What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD Hemp Oil Companies

Green Squall

Here is a great list of vetted CBD oil companies.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CBD/comments/5tvoz1/where_to_buy_cbd_companies_with_high_morals_and/

I've been taking a tincture from CBDISTILLERY 2x a day and find its been helping with my stomach problems greatly, among other things. Placebo effect? Maybe. But I'm going to continue this experiment to see what this stuff is capable of. My next order is probably going to be capsules.

Feel free to add your own review or experience for any company you have tried.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I have tried several of green roads cbd products. Acdc shatter, pineapple Express shatter, dabwax, crumble, oil, and just got the oil with pineapple Express terpenes. My review is that I bought these products for my Lyme disease pain. And I felt no difference in pain level. I will say that if smoked some of those cbd products with weed, I got higher than weed alone. Even tho everyone says cbd cancels out the effects or at least lowers the effects of thc, it seemed opposite for me.

Green Squall

Green Mountain CBD gets a big 2 thumbs up from me! Quality product.

Lazarus Naturals: I'm sorry but I've never tasted anything so vile, bitter and disgusting. This tincture has a much darker, unrefined look to it. The aftertaste was horrendous and lasted a long time.

Green Squall

Bluebird Botanicals is another winner in my book. It has an earthy, mildly bitter flavor. No bad aftertaste which is a big plus. Each bottle has a batch number so you can see the lab test results on their website.

I find the tinctures are much more effective than the capsules due to the bioavailability. Still haven't tried any vape products.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Recently tried cbdistillery 500mg cost about $35. It's in coconut oil and tastes like my homemade Cannabis butter. No difference in pain level. I can't seem to get high when eating Cannabis, maybe I can't feel cbd pain relief when eating or taking it sublingual.

Green Squall

Recently tried cbdistillery 500mg cost about $35. It's in coconut oil and tastes like my homemade Cannabis butter. No difference in pain level. I can't seem to get high when eating Cannabis, maybe I can't feel cbd pain relief when eating or taking it sublingual.

Definitely the mildest and least offensive tasting tincture I've tried. It's actually quite pleasant.

I read in a review CBDistillery actually sources their CBD from Isodiol. Can't confirm is this is true or not.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Tried cbdistillery 1g cbd isolate slab. Took dabs, had a strange taste, when added to my wax it gave a minty taste, that u couldn't taste in either one alone. Also seemed to be able to take bigger hits that were smoother than the wax alone. Still didn't see where it did anything for pain.

Latest posts

Latest posts