What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Product Earth Expo 2017 at Birmingham with Sweet Seeds

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

Hi everyone! :tiphat:

This weekend we will be at Product Earth Expo in Birmingham. Who's going?

If any of you is going to the expo and plans to buy seeds from us, please send me a PM with the strains you'd like to get so that we take more stock of these strains. Especially if you are thinking of a good number of seeds (like more than 25). Of course, you would also get a lot of extra freebies and merchandising.

On the other hand, any grower of this forum who already shared a complete grow diary in the Sweet Seeds subforum and is going to the expo, please let me know and in the expo we will give 3 packs of seeds as freebies for your next run. Even better than that, we can meet there

All the best and sweet smokes! :joint:

tommy

mack 10

Veteran
See you there Sweet seeds. There's a mob of us ic maggers going.
The more the merrier.
Hope everyone enjoys our little town.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Nice one mate ;)

Ask for tommy when you arrive to the Sweet Seeds booth and let me know who you are.

See you there :tiphat:

Sweet smokes,

tommy

mack 10

Veteran
Good to meet you yesterday Tommy G.
Thanks for the beans and stuff.
Look for the growshow soon.
:biggrin:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mack!

A pleasure to meet you. Now we know each other, hehehe :D

Nice expo, we had it as a party and we enjoyed it a lot. Let us know what you can get from these seeds ;)

And hopefully we will meet again next year..

Sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts