What's new

My autoflowers are flowering stupid

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
This is gonna sound stupid, but I honestly don't know. These were supposed to be "autoflowers" that didn't flip, I force flipped them on 8/5 so it's been 7 weeks now. The buds seem to keep getting bigger, 99% of the leaves are still green, I've only gotten a few that seem to be yellowing off due to senescence. I have been checking trichomes and to my untrained eye, they still seem to mostly be clear, I haven't seen a single amber one yet, and only a few cloudy. I feel like I should let the plant grow until it's ready to stop growing, that should only increase yields correct?

Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Definitely. If she's still going then let her swell... looks like they should yield well.
I am hoping, fingers crossed. This is the first time I have grown weed since I tried and failed miserably as a teenager, so any harvest is good. I'm really in it for the knowledge how to do it well, getting stoned is just gonna be gravy :biggrin:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
:biggrin: Dood I'm glad you said something brunch :thank you:, I just took two leaf cuttings, one off each plant, and one of them is a lot farther along than the other, I was only examining the behind plant. One of my plants has probably 60/40 on the clouded/clear and there are even some amber ones here and there! I think I'll start flushing the coco now on that plant. Other plant no ambers and it's still 90% clear, so it gets a little PK and boost still. Hopefully next week have some pretty harvest pictures :watchplant:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
So here we are at the end. Thanks everybody who helped and wished me luck. I think I did okay for first time. They are not beautiful buds with bag appeal, but since they are just for me to smoke I think I'll be okay.