What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW,

I'm enjoying A LOT with all your recent updates and pictures of the different ACE strains and hybrids you are currently growing :yes:

The new Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt hybrid seems to be a very interesting hashplant hybrid and very worth to be released to the public, like the outdoor tests in the field with the strain are confirming too.

ULMW, as we commented privately, Black Domina 98 elite cut is a non stabilized hashplant hybrid, containing several musky afghani types and a bit of skunk. It's one of those elite outcomes from Sensi Seeds in the late 90s, unfortunately the quality of their lines have dropped down a lot since they sold out all the seeds that Neville produced for them, the reworked sensi versions of this century don't have the same quality compared with the ones in mid/late 90s.

ErdPurt usually adds desirable predictability to its hybrids for several traits, but ErdPurt also contains 2 main phenos, the green afghani one (the strongest one) and the more colorful pheno (more related to purpurea ticinensis).

The phenos in your BD 98 x ErdPurts with very high flower/leaf ratio, rounded yellow/orange buds, with pistils in spiral form and musky aromas are closer to BD 98, while the leafier and resinous pure afghani looking phenos are closer to ErdPurt. Anyway, i think all the phenos have the potential to produce outstanding hashplant expressions ;)

ULMW

3 OCT

3 OCT

Loving these plants! Thank you Dubi and Ace Seeds Crew these are superb plants! Loving the funk they make too! Da erd purt pheno is really uber resonous and resembles the old Ingemar white widows I new along time ago that were so frosty they glowed! Super happy to discover these! Am sure many growers will feel the same. Height is managable as is width and all the way from veg to flower she is easy going and trouble free to grow.
Peace n Happy growing!

Attachments

• black domina 98 x erd purt 1.jpg
    black domina 98 x erd purt 1.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 23
  • black domina 98 x erd purt 2.jpg
    black domina 98 x erd purt 2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 16
  • black domina 98 x erd purt 3.jpg
    black domina 98 x erd purt 3.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 15
  • black domina 98 x erd purt 4.jpg
    black domina 98 x erd purt 4.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 19
  • black domina 98 x erd purt 5.jpg
    black domina 98 x erd purt 5.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 20
  • black domina 98 x erd purt 6.jpg
    black domina 98 x erd purt 6.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 22

ULMW

Ace Seeds Black Domina 98 x Erd Purt Fem 2017 Tester , Bud Sample from Afghani pheno.

First snow is here!!!:woohoo:

Attachments

• BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM PIC 1.jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM PIC 1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 17
  • BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM PIC 2.jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM PIC 2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 20
  • BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM PIC 3.jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM PIC 3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 21

ULMW

9 OCT

9 OCT

Seriously recommend this one alongside Bubbahash for all med patients with CNS damage or pain connected in lower back. Great for sleep inducing and bring on the munchies!!!
Bit of jelly leg, or that feel, when the ground seems to be morphing around your feet causing the contact you feel to be either freakishly gripping you as in "ultra couchlock"(eyes only move!& body is completely locked) or as in your feet feel they are bouncing on the moon!
Testers have enjoyed it although it has long lasting effects so some disorientation was experienced when using for long periods.... naturally!!!
Red eye and swollen eyelid pillows after a session on these kinds of herbs is to be expected, hence most will keep for evening use or for superb meds for those that need in day to day to overcome intense pain.
All this from early sample... Looking forward to seeing her mature.
:)

Attachments

• BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT afghani pheno.jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT afghani pheno.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 18

ULMW

This is an excellent looking strain, thanks for the heads up!

Greetings DWD !
Pray you are well. Thanks for your kind words. I would be very interested in seeing a DWC grow on either Black Domina x Erd Purt and or BubbaHash. They just drip resin as good hash producing plants should. :)
Happy growing!

Holeshot22

BD x E

BD x E

Seriously recommend this one alongside Bubbahash for all med patients with CNS damage or pain connected in lower back. Great for sleep inducing and bring on the munchies!!!
Bit of jelly leg, or that feel, when the ground seems to be morphing around your feet causing the contact you feel to be either freakishly gripping you as in "ultra couchlock"(eyes only move!& body is completely locked) or as in your feet feel they are bouncing on the moon!
Testers have enjoyed it although it has long lasting effects so some disorientation was experienced when using for long periods.... naturally!!!
Red eye and swollen eyelid pillows after a session on these kinds of herbs is to be expected, hence most will keep for evening use or for superb meds for those that need in day to day to overcome intense pain.
All this from early sample... Looking forward to seeing her mature.
:)
Great description of this strain.Ive done a few rounds with her now. .The medical effects for sleep and pain are highly recommended. Feels like I've had a couple of strong Valium only way better.The buds are saturated with resin , forget the hand grinder.!!!Here is a pic of one I'm putting out side to finish off for a week or two. I had a few more , but they kept loading sideways for some reason. Hope you i joy her.

ULMW

Great description of this strain.Ive done a few rounds with her now. .The medical effects for sleep and pain are highly recommended. Feels like I've had a couple of strong Valium only way better.The buds are saturated with resin , forget the hand grinder.!!!Here is a pic of one I'm putting out side to finish off for a week or two. I had a few more , but they kept loading sideways for some reason. Hope you i joy her. [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73789&pictureid=1791089&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Greetings Holeshot! Thanks for your kind words and lovely looking plant pic!!! She truly is a delight and perfect for the med cabinet and my med patients. Flavors you can savor and aromas that can bring hours and hours of blissfull vibes...
Peace and as always Happy growing!!!:)

ULMW

Little drying bud pic :)

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS TESTER 2017 BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT .jpg
    ACE SEEDS TESTER 2017 BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT .jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 16

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent job ULMW :)

The healthy growth and resin production of your indoor plants talk by themselves. :yes: Glad to hear you and your close circle are enjoying with this new hashplant hybrid, especially the ones in need of meds. Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt has been our best commercial hashplant hybrid of the season in our testings in the field.

Really nice frost, glad she reminds you the good old white widows in this regard.
She's for sure a strong, resinous hashplant, with really heavy and long lasting narcotic effects, good against insomnia and chronic pains.

Thanks for sharing your experience! :huggg:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great description of this strain.Ive done a few rounds with her now. .The medical effects for sleep and pain are highly recommended. Feels like I've had a couple of strong Valium only way better.The buds are saturated with resin , forget the hand grinder.!!!Here is a pic of one I'm putting out side to finish off for a week or two. I had a few more , but they kept loading sideways for some reason. Hope you i joy her. [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73789&pictureid=1791089&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Hi Holeshot22,

I'm you also have enjoyed with the outcome of your BD 98 x ErdPurt ;) Sure! Its flower density is also very remarkable. Best regards!