What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Seeds Garden

Carraxe

Veteran
SFLK and Indigo Kush

SFLK and Indigo Kush

Some pictures. They aren't very homogeneous. And the Indigo Berry don't look very good

SFLK (best looking plants)

Indigo Berry Kush (pictures of the low producer plants):

I hope they grow bigger these last 2 weeks.

Cheers

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Carraxe, thanks for updating!
These plants don't need too much food, it seems like they are a bit burned.

I hope to see more pictures from these ladies!
All the best and sweet smokes!
jaypp

Carraxe

Veteran
I can't complain, it is a summer indoor infected with spider mites. They don't look that bad.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
Look at this beauty: my selected SAD with 5 weeks of flowering. I've made some seeds with a strong Taskenti male, they are going to rock for sure.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
SFLK and Indigo Kush

SFLK and Indigo Kush

Some pictures with 4 and a half weeks of flowering. I've kept the prettiest plants and the growing conditions are better, so are the pictures.

SanFernandoLemonKush:

IndigoBerryKush:

And this is a 6-weeker lovely SAD.

Cheers

weedtoker

Veteran
Hot season without enviro control is a pita for shure, and the SAD just seems to tolerate much more abuse, family-wise speaking (f*-ups, environment not set etc, not quality of smoke wise), care to leave your toughts on that also?

cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
Hot season without enviro control is a pita for shure, and the SAD just seems to tolerate much more abuse, family-wise speaking (f*-ups, environment not set etc, not quality of smoke wise), care to leave your toughts on that also?

cheers

I can't complain. The other plants are doing well too, so I don't think they are really taking much abuse. Temperatures don't get really extreme here near the sea, but there are a couple of months I should have shut it off. Well, these months are over.

Frequent water spraying does a good work getting spider mites under control. It is just a lot more of work, trying to avoid any contact between water and electricity.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
Sorry, I misread the flowering date on this one, SanFernandoLemonKush:

It's been flowering for 3 weeks. Look is very nice, and it shows the 3-lobed leaves that are typical in OG strains.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
SAD 53 days

SAD 53 days

Some pictures of my selected SAD. After a couple of runs, I am sure this is a very good selection, compared with the other plants in the bunch. This one branches well, matures at 8 weeks and produces rock hard bud that smells like hash with a musk hint. Tasty. Even in a summer grow with spider mites.

There are some plants with less branches and bigger buds, but this one was easier to take out of the grow room.

Cheers