What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

Sticky Sat

Wow Buddler ! They're all beautiful but the one in the house is an impressive monster my friend !!! :) How long was she in veg ?
No cookie shortage in view ! I just cooked another batch in advance as i found out they're more potent when they've settled about 15 days in the freezer... ;)
Thanks for your kind words regarding the O x BH cross... :)
Cheers ! :tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Wow Buddler ! They're all beautiful but the one in the house is an impressive monster my friend !!! :) How long was she in veg ?
:tiphat:

Not sure exactly a month or more as weather started out crappy slowed them down for a while. my purpura panama clones .They have a ways to go yet im going to get some good closeups one of these days.Thanks Sticky..:tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Man those a5 s of dubis are awesome looking ..I was hoping for shorter flower time too..I got some shots of my panamas 8 weeks in and my bub malawi cross is knotting up nice .. Also my a5s are starting to show pistils..:)

Attachments

• DSC_2369.jpg
    DSC_2369.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_2368.jpg
    DSC_2368.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_2367.jpg
    DSC_2367.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_2364.jpg
    DSC_2364.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_2359.jpg
    DSC_2359.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 16

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man those a5 s of dubis are awesome looking ..I was hoping for shorter flower time too..I got some shots of my panamas 8 weeks in and my bub malawi cross is knotting up nice .. Also my a5s are starting to show pistils..:)

Now them are nice :tiphat: cannot rep given to much out today,, but you deserve it good job buddler :tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Some more garden shots .Fishing was excellent Sticky limited out !:joint:

Attachments

• DSC_2363.jpg
    DSC_2363.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_2349.jpg
    DSC_2349.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_2339.jpg
    DSC_2339.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_2361.jpg
    DSC_2361.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_2346.jpg
    DSC_2346.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 11

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow Buddler She looks better and better with every new cycle.
Your are mastering the genetics of this Panama
Can't wait to see the A5 Haze x Malawi flowering in your garden ;)

Excellent gardening skills, props friend! :tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Now them are nice :tiphat: cannot rep given to much out today,, but you deserve it good job buddler :tiphat:

Darksider thanks man appreciate it ! Frig its hot out got a heat warning going on a local forest fire haven't seen rain for weeks ..Global warming ? Not good trees are dieing from drought . temperate rain forest no more if this keeps up but the plants seem to love it long as i can keep them hydrated..:joint:

Buddler

Veteran
Wow Buddler She looks better and better with every new cycle.
Your are mastering the genetics of this Panama
Can't wait to see the A5 Haze x Malawi flowering in your garden ;)

Excellent gardening skills, props friend! :tiphat:

Thanks Dubi! this summer has been perfect for panamas hot and dry they love it ..Heres my purple pistiled pan 3 .5 weeks in. I cant wait neither for the a5s thanks for the kudos have a great day..:)

Attachments

• DSC_2351.jpg
    DSC_2351.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_2354.jpg
    DSC_2354.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_2353.jpg
    DSC_2353.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 10

orfeas

Veteran
jeez that's some seriously pulsing game going on around your niche mate, excellent colas...in August...definitely looks peculiar at this time of year...
a comprehensive scheme alright :)

:tiphat:orf

brickweeder

Beautiful plants and nice grow area. If you get a chance, try some lemon, soy sauce and tapatio chili on grilled salmon with some white rice...its a kicking combo.

Buddler

Veteran
jeez that's some seriously pulsing game going on around your niche mate, excellent colas...in August...definitely looks peculiar at this time of year...
a comprehensive scheme alright :)

:tiphat:orf
Thanks Orf those colas are man made using the summer sun to flower them putting them to bed at seven everynite usually im all done in sept but i got some long ones this yr so im pushing into oct like buddy said in your thread summers are longer these days. Im going to need a little help from mother nature..Thanks for your wit mate...

Beautiful plants and nice grow area. If you get a chance, try some lemon, soy sauce and tapatio chili on grilled salmon with some white rice...its a kicking combo.
Great recipe i will try some time on my fresh coho BW Thanks man.One for you to try brown sugar rock salt and coarse ground pepper on a side of fish sprinkle salt then pepper cover with sugar let sit for a few hrs then grill basting brine in . if u use a cedar plank tastes like smoked fish..:)

Buddler

Veteran
Some panama and some a5 starting as well as my bubmal shooting hard. These a5m's are getting big really stretching i hope i can contain them in my little space lol.:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC_2373.jpg
    DSC_2373.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_2375.jpg
    DSC_2375.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_2376.jpg
    DSC_2376.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Alien og day 25
    Alien og day 25
    55 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_2374.jpg
    DSC_2374.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 8

Buddler

Veteran
First cloudy day in weeks got a few pics of the A5M s 2nd week in starting a good flower set now..:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC_2394.jpg
    DSC_2394.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_2395.jpg
    DSC_2395.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_2396.jpg
    DSC_2396.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_2397.jpg
    DSC_2397.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_2399.jpg
    DSC_2399.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 12

deepwaterdude

Gargeous, Sir Budcelot (like orf's spelling:biggrin:), one of your A5s looks exactly like my Abbott without the bondage... Very fun plant to play with - and very malleable;)

deedawg

Attachments

• Net getting pretty full.jpg
    Net getting pretty full.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 11

Buddler

Veteran
Gargeous, Sir Budcelot (like orf's spelling:biggrin:), one of your A5s looks exactly like my Abbott without the bondage... Very fun plant to play with - and very malleable;)

deedawg

D dawg yes Abbott looks a lot like one of my a5m s wide leaves not as lanky actually they all are wide leafed except for nevmal who has the classic lines of nevilles things can change so we will see,Where is orf anyways lol.. i want to do a vertical scrog this winter with the a5ms .Anyways more pics show how big they are getting 6ft. and the leaves.. Sensi and big bud great combo.You have a great day dude..:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC_2406.jpg
    DSC_2406.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_2407.jpg
    DSC_2407.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_2408.jpg
    DSC_2408.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 13

orfeas

Veteran
oye budmate, appreciate your concern about my whereabouts :) been busy treating some sweet folks honouring me with their coming around my neck of woods for their holidays...lots of fun and many a smoke to sample... :biggrin:
my PH x M is hard to frame, definitely need a ladder for a proper photograph...over 2 m now, needs her tops clipped off urgently, she's getting quite conspicuous over the wild berry bush...

Attachments

• P1100657.jpg
    P1100657.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 10
  • P1100658.jpg
    P1100658.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 10
  • P1100661.jpg
    P1100661.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 12

Buddler

Veteran
oye budmate, appreciate your concern about my whereabouts :) been busy treating some sweet folks honouring me with their coming around my neck of woods for their holidays...lots of fun and many a smoke to sample... :biggrin:
my PH x M is hard to frame, definitely need a ladder for a proper photograph...over 2 m now, needs her tops clipped off urgently, she's getting quite conspicuous over the wild berry bush...

Orfy ! Holy cow you been entertaining and ph x m is getting friggin huge ! lots of auto smoke by now . Well thanks for the update and fine looking grow as usual .:tiphat: B

Buddler

Veteran
A nice bud to keep me going and some a5ms tops developing and nevmal..The hot weather continues no rain in sight the whole place is on fire over a thousand forest fires burning ..I might have to go fire fighting at this rate.On a good note i see everyones a5ms and nev mals are over growing there space lol a good problem to have .Cheers acesters..:thank you::joint:

Attachments

• DSC_2430.jpg
    DSC_2430.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_2429.jpg
    DSC_2429.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_2428.jpg
    DSC_2428.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_2426.jpg
    DSC_2426.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_2440.jpg
    DSC_2440.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 10

Buddler

Veteran
Just over cruising Orfy's thread the hot days are still around but the nites are cooling down and shorter days Ughh ..Can feel the change beginning .Im not working so just hanging around taking pics and watching :off2: So took some more pîcs of the garden its getting crazy out there..And the dutch crosses are 3 weeks mon. really starting to shoot the nev cross is getting tall 7ft with the pot i got one might lean to the NL side short nodes fat leaves..:bandit:

Attachments

• DSC_2504.jpg
    DSC_2504.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_2508.jpg
    DSC_2508.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_2507.jpg
    DSC_2507.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_2470.jpg
    DSC_2470.jpg