What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MJ Business Conference and Expo (Vegas) (Nov 16th-18th)

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
https://mjbizconference.com/

November 16th -18th

Just checking to see who is going to be there. A friend who will be doing a presentation there encouraged me to go. I'll be there from Wednesday thru Saturday, but the main day seems to be Thursday.

Whether we like it or not this is becoming a real industry. There are people coming into this who have no attachment to the plant, but they are business savvy and well financed. Just sat at a meeting with two people who have over $20 million invested in the legal cannabis sector. Their insight into the Washington market over the last few years was very enlightening.

It's also a chance for me to talk face to face with companies like Quest, Link 4, and any other business' whose products I'm interested in.

If you'll be out there and want to link up to burn one, hit me up.