What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

favourite saying's or quotes or expressions

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
I'm the bull shit meter reader & your meter is in the red!
GO PACK GO!
Turd bucket
Walkin talkin Jesus!

I

im me

go ahead and wish in one hand and shit in the other and tell me wich one fills up first.

hayday

Veteran
Well shit fire and save the matches

Attachments

• tumblr_mlkqaa5M401qhhyfmo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mlkqaa5M401qhhyfmo1_1280.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 15

toppin

Veteran
Act like a bitch, get smacked like a bitch.

One hand washs the other, both hands wash the face.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Whatever floats your boat...

Don't laugh, it's paid for...

Fat girls need love too...

I don't call the cops...

Goober luber...

and for a touch of serious:
Successful people do things others aren't willing to. Truly GREAT people, however, do those things on a daily basis.
~author unknown

favorite quote:
Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish.
~Roderick Haig-Brown

S

Spider Crab

I love Frank Drebin quotes. :)

- Wilma, I promise you; whatever scum did this, not one man on this force will rest one minute until he's behind bars. Now, let's grab a bite to eat.

[Frank Drebin walks through town]
- The attempt on Nordberg's life left me shaken and disturbed, and all the questions kept coming up over and over again, like bubbles in a case of club soda. Who was this character in the hospital? And why was he trying to kill Nordberg? And for whom? Did Ludwig lie to me? I didn't have any proof, but somehow, I didn't entirely trust him either. Why was the 'I Luv You' not listed in Ludwig's records? And if it was, did he know about it? And if he didn't, who did? And where the hell was I?

W

willyweed

shit sticks !
Throw enough shit against the wall and something will stick.
when the shit hits the fan ! (i bet every single one of us has had this happen more than once!)
:)

Latest posts

Latest posts