What's new

Question for ace & cbg panama

Hi everyone

sorry if this has already been answered but i was wondering if there is any difference between ace and cannabiogen panama these days?.
I found a regular pack of cbg panama for $52US for today only.

I remember awhile back reading that cbg's version was the less tamed panama and was more tropical(15 weeks+).

So is it the same or not now?. I cant seem to find a regular ace panama anywhere.

cheers
kiwigreen.

sweet thanks mate, ended up getting cbg panama and ace orient express for indoor, also got pick and mix malawi,taskenti and pck. This season is going to be nothing short of legendary!.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good selection of genetics kiwigreen420!

In case of Panama, cannabiogen and ace seeds have been sharing the standard and feminized stock for the past 1-2 years. Time will tell in the future ....

Have a great season!

Good selection of genetics kiwigreen420!

In case of Panama, cannabiogen and ace seeds have been sharing the standard and feminized stock for the past 1-2 years. Time will tell in the future ....

Have a great season!

Thank you very much Dubi.

How do I look for a red panama male?. Also will they show the red hair trait under metal halide or led? I know they won't under hps.

Tipunch

Bump, 4 years later I'm sure we can have some interesting feedback on difference between both.

Ace's 50%Panamax50%Colombia where as CBG is made up of various Panamean lines.
:peacock:

OldCoolSativa

Bump, 6 years later.

I have some 2018 vintage CBG Panama beans and I'd like to see if someone can answer this question: Is it a pure sativa?

Thank you.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Bump, 6 years later.

I have some 2018 vintage CBG Panama beans and I'd like to see if someone can answer this question: Is it a pure sativa?

Thank you.

Get ready for a heated discussion, the answer is .... it's pure Panama, probably contains modern genetics ....
It is not an electric sativa, like a Thai , it is similar to the Colombians, warm, intoxicating, tasty,