What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
wow thats special sounds wonderfull!!! mhhh i wish i could join to the session!!
nice to hear you also find some nice contacts, what did she said to your special!!
so sure you sleep well!

B

British_Bulldog

Awesome titoon :)

The Titoon Special looks and sounds incredible!!!

I've had the pleasure of Nepalese XXX before and can barely imagine stronger versions lol

I wish you all the best in Nepal man,

Peace

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
hey buddah,

thanks mate !!

i met few smokers, but i didn't smoked much with her....

but another australian mate, guy, really loves it, and the french guy i made it try was very impressed by the potency, we smoked a pure pipe, two hits and he was high for few hours :) I made also few people trying, foreigners, and they just had no idea it could be so strong, they re used to normal black hash. they liked it, but were pretty much unable to do or say anything after. so like i said, from now i just keep it for heavy smokers... :)

For sleeping, it s not the best, it s a bit too clear, but if you wait then it comes easily....
actually i have used it to stay awake, and you can go through all night if you just don't stop smoking (and of course have a decent tolerance)...

British Bulldog yep that adam Nepalese xxx is really some very nice smoke, one of the best i ve come across actually. I think i smoked around 50g of that stuff (more than 600E^^) during the few times i went to amsterdam, expensive but sooo good ! I spent few days smoking xxx only, love it.

so far i found my special much stronger, a bit less clear high i'ld say, still functionnable but not as much as the xxx. I remember the day the postman brought me my 10g of xxx for amsterdam, i just went for a big joint, then had a long talk with my grand mother, was really amazed by how clear and functional that was.

I would have had trouble doing the same after yesterday smoke session and report, that i can tell you !

Keep on keeping this thread alive mates !

ElRubio

Veteran
The report is AWESOME bro...

keep all those storys and pics comin´

Big ups titoon, and thank you again for this wonderful thread!!:thank you:

B

British_Bulldog

Yeah titoon the XXX from the Dam is great, and yours sounds even better!!

There is a Nepalese hash that I've smoked which was stronger than the XXX in the Dam, but that's really a special reserve stash, and one which I was very privileged to try.

I don't know how that would stack up against yours, but your Titoon Special has a fair bit of oil, so it's bound to ramp it up a fair bit, lol

The Ozzie girl sounds good too, lol, I remember my experiences with a beautiful Italian woman on the XXX too....and I slept well afterwards as well..... hahaha

Peace man

P

ptg

Titoon tha french lover!Seems you really have good time there!:muahaha:

Smoke a big one for us!:joint:

maharaji

Hello ! Nice pics TITOON ! Although, with all respect your hashes look surprisingly unpure !!! I'd have thought that high quality hash , as shown in MRIKO's post (Beautiful man!!!) , was "widely" available over there ,just like any high quality wine is in France for example ...obviously it isn't the case... They do have Bhang shops selling Opium and Hash like in India right ( though i've been told that it was against the law to sell to foreigners in India...) ? Cheers! edit : last one looks nice! Do the Bulldogs coffeeshops in the Dam still sell that cheap black Afghan hash??? Man they must have bought a shipload full of it about 15 years ago LOL!!!

titoon29

Veteran
Hey El Rubio, british Bulldog; ptg, maharaji, TrichyTrichy,

thanks for your comments mates !

maharaji, there is no shop like in india. yes you can find decent quality in ktm, but no you won t find the best, or it will be very hard and you ll have to buy big (few kilos)... but i can tell you, my hashs are far from being that unpure. it is just made with local means trying to imitate the ancient techniques.

why this low/middle quality ? first because nepali/ktm people don't have the money and time and interest to look for quality.
because the US also pressured nepal gvt to ban and make cannabis illegal.
because black market now means less quality, more expensive price.
because tourists just don t know about the stuff and never ask for quality, they just care about price.
and probably because most of the best products are sold abroad...

On the other hand, i met one guy on friday, that grows his own buds few km from kathmandu (purple buds, golden buds, green buds), and also seems to have good connection for hash...

We are going (with an australian bro) there this afternoon, with few bucks to buy a kilo, and my 120 microns screen. If we can get a good deal, than i may have some decent hash tonight ! I just hope it is not foreign genes....

gonna throw picts and report tonight or in very few.

+++

Last edited:
U

unthing

Yeah, love this thread. Great pics, tasty descriptions. Recently got hold on some nepalese seeds, but don't know would it be insane to run them indoors. We'll see someday.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Yeah, love this thread. Great pics, tasty descriptions. Recently got hold on some nepalese seeds, but don't know would it be insane to run them indoors. We'll see someday.

It's not insane to grow them indoor.

If you're worried they might get too tall...veg them for a month max.

Length of flowering...leave your lights @ 12/12 'till they have finished just as you would with any other plant of this kind.

Nothing insane about that.

:tiphat:

titoon29

Veteran
Namaste !

Thank you friends, Reverend Mojo, unthing, Strainhunter..

Just got little more than 1kg of nice herb, grown outdoor around kathmandu by a small grower.

It contains a decent amount of seeds (I'm gonna teach my new grower friend how to remove males, he's been growing for 20 years, can you believe he still has herb full of seeds ?), but it gives a very very nice uplifting polm, the smell is very intense and so is the high. I'm building a solar pollinator at the moment, im too lazy to shake a kilo myself, lol...

Expected yield is around 60g of hash for 1 kilo. Already got 24g out of 500G.

Picts soon, today is new year eve in Nepal !!!!

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Namaste !

Thank you friends, Reverend Mojo, unthing, Strainhunter..

Expected yield is around 60g of hash for 1 kilo. Already got 24g out of 500G.

Picts soon, today is new year eve in Nepal !!!!

nice ...self made hash...!! real Hash!! no bubbel!!! :laughing:
have fun on the new eve Party...and plz make some pix also from the party!!

S

stonescafe

great thread excellent report better make my way over there..............

ElRubio

Veteran
...waitin and drolin for those pics...:bow:

im fuckin jealous mate, just...ENJOY!

Hasta luego!

Sungazer

Ooooo,you're there like kid in Disneyland:D
Nice pics,mate..Have not been there but i am planing a trip and from what i am reading you are paying too much!As far as i get it tola of charas should not be more than 10$
So if buying amounts as you do-just cut it by half...Also bare in mind that weed should be at least half of price that you are paying for charas.Especially seeded weed..
I know that paying bit more is still far away from what you would pay in Europe for that amount,but at the end you arn't in Europe!

titoon29

Veteran
thx buddah, stonescafe, elrubio, sungazer.

actually 1euro /g, so 1.3$/g, is pretty much the cheapest price for hash i ve found in kathmandu, when bought by a decent amount ( 250g), for some good polm. Black hash can be cheaper.

herb is like you said, i just got a kilo for 250 e, 325$, so 1/4th what i get for hash.

I have no doubt that if I look very hard, i should get the herb for 100e/kg, and hash for 250/200 /kg.

but not in kathmandu, for that i have to take few days off and go far away from here, and be lucky.

Soon i'll do that, but from now i'm quite satisfied by what i get...

HOW TO : GUIDE TO GET 1KG OF HERB and MAKE HASH in NEPAL :)

First step, meet up with a guy living in the hills.

Second step, get one day and go there.

Discover a small paradise, behind a temple : a very colorful "hostel", nice rooms with different colors and ambiences, and a grower as a tender.
Nice view on Kathmandu, very peacefull, full of good vibes !
And look down the window :)

Than have an overlook at a small sample of the herb, 200g, seedy, but with a nice resin coverage.

The herb is very sativa, smell like blueberry strains. Quite seedy. The seeds were collected in the surroundings, and "bred" by the grower. Meaning keeping three nice females every year to collect seeds from.

Grown in kathmandu valley, he has no idea that you should remove the males early to get no seed.

the smoke is quite strong, that why i took it. Even after getting nice tolerance for smoking my special, this herb gave me a very nice up high that was strong enough to conquer me.

Last edited:

titoon29

Veteran
Step 3 : Wait next day for the kilo to come. Have a nice veg curry, along with some chillums and pipes... Chill out night !

Meeting with a really funny shoptender while munchies were coming up, no chocolate to be found, but some nice local sweets ...

Last edited: