What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mothers - What You Got thread!

zamzia

Veteran
I was having a stoner moment the other evening and thought it would be handy to have a current list of what people had as mothers in their stables. Obviously for those that want to participate. If you do, please list the full name, not the abbreviation, thank you!

I'm thinking of having a clear out, but this is what's in my tent at the moment:

GG#4 (Gorilla Glue)
Stardawg - Illuminati cut
Amensia Haze - Core cut
Blue Meanie
PsychoDiesel
Chem Sis
Grape Stomper
Diesel - unknown origin
Chiesel - Heath's BigYieldCut
Khalisi K8 (purple pheno) - my cut
Khalisi K3 (green pheno) - my cut
The White

:tiphat:

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Nice thread, Zam..mostly coz I'm nosey but also coz it's lovely to see whats going around at home these days :)

Any of you guys ever come across a Haze from Wales labelled Dragon Haze? (lol I know I know) apparently it's more than 20 yrs old so pre shanti/GHS era...maybe from around the time of OSH's in NL? anyone have any info? I'm not after it, just reallly curious.. I only heard about it very recently, I wasnt a grower when I left the vallies see bois ;)

toppin

Veteran
Gorilla Glue #4
Jj's SourDawg
StarDawg illuminati cut
Wifi (OGR)
Gsc
Super Lemon Haze
Blue Dream
Wifi (Relentless)(Male)

Billy Liar

Too bloody many.

Amnesia haze (coffee shop cut?)
Sour Diesel (ecsd I've been told)
Cheisel (Heaths BYC cut)
Orange (unknown high cbd cut, bred to make some tangerine strains?)
OG grape
Chocolope (cup winning cut - think this may have mosaic virus)
Choc-ched (cup winning chocolope x uk cheese)
Cookies and cream
Cookies (local cut)
Sky walker kush
Big ched (big yielding cheese cross)
Gorrila Glue #4
Original diesel (They made the word "dank" for this one lol.)
Pineapple haze or lemon pursang (old sonic strain, vigorous yielder, carefully grown rewards with lots of quality product)
UK pineapple
10 x Pez (untested phenos)
3 x V3 (untested phenos)

Peace
BL

Harry Lime

Veteran
Overwhelmed by borg I decided a coupla weeks ago to go for a clean sheet and chucked
everything. Gone are gg#4, Stardawg Illuminati, Blue Meanie and a Grapefruit and I ain't best pleased.

Finnegan begin again.

T

Terps

Stardawg ( two phenos )
GG#4
Heaths chiesel
sour grapes ( grapestomper )
Ghost OG
caspers revenge
Sour D riri
cheese
Grapefruit diesel

Last edited:

"HEMPEROR"

@billy liar wots the big chedda like and its gentics cheese x ? also wots the uk pineapple like? do ya got info/pics for us plz they have cuaght my interest. i have seeds of cheesey jones which could throw up a big yielding cheese hybrid and i have s1,s of sonics pineapple cheesecake so just looking for insight to wots to be found in the genetics.:biggrin:

Harry Lime

Veteran
Surely buying plant vitality + would have been easier? (And probably more succ3ssful)?

Isn't that stuff banned atm?

Nothing's as easy as sticking everything in a bin bag. Successful? I'll wait and see. Meantime I'm looking forward to crackin beans for the first time in a long time:biggrin:

Billy Liar

@billy liar wots the big chedda like and its gentics cheese x ? also wots the uk pineapple like? do ya got info/pics for us plz they have cuaght my interest. i have seeds of cheesey jones which could throw up a big yielding cheese hybrid and i have s1,s of sonics pineapple cheesecake so just looking for insight to wots to be found in the genetics.:biggrin:

Most of these cuts are new to me, so I dont have too much info at the minute, hope to see a mate who could answer a few of these questions.. I've been told the choc chedd isn't worth keeping, so I've put a few in and kept it lol, you never know till you've ran it yourself lol..

Peace
BL

mack 10

Veteran
Too bloody many.

Amnesia haze (coffee shop cut?)
Sour Diesel (ecsd I've been told)
Cheisel (Heaths BYC cut)
Orange (unknown high cbd cut, bred to make some tangerine strains?)
OG grape
Chocolope (cup winning cut - think this may have mosaic virus)
Choc-ched (cup winning chocolope x uk cheese)
Cookies and cream
Cookies (local cut)
Sky walker kush
Big ched (big yielding cheese cross)
Gorrila Glue #4
Original diesel (They made the word "dank" for this one lol.)
Pineapple haze or lemon pursang (old sonic strain, vigorous yielder, carefully grown rewards with lots of quality product)
UK pineapple
10 x Pez (untested phenos)
3 x V3 (untested phenos)

Peace
BL

Overwhelmed by borg I decided a coupla weeks ago to go for a clean sheet and chucked
everything. Gone are gg#4, Stardawg Illuminati, Blue Meanie and a Grapefruit and I ain't best pleased.

Finnegan begin again.

Dam.. Painful.

UK pineapple? The original ? Dam, I want it..
Keep her safe, she' s a great strain. Make sure you back it up.

Harry Lime

Veteran
I meant to ask this ages ago but never got around to it;- how do folks keep their moms? Mine were all in 3 litres of coco, under a T5, trained to stay less than 12" high, usually gave up 20-25 cuts every 2-3 weeks. Pics would be lovely!

zamzia

Veteran
I keep mine in a 1x1m tent on a 1x1m flood and drain table in net pots. I try to keep them as large bonsai plants and cut them back hard every few weeks (binning the bits I'm not keeping cuts off). I will replace these as time goes on with a good cut taken if/when they become difficult to maintain at an average size, in relation to the other mums. I'll get a pick up asap.

SPG*

Hi ZZ, Jus' got 3 at the mo: Dogjones,Blue meanie and the Cookiewreck,hoping to add Critical kush and tccj soon. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts