What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HEADY BLUNTS -- 400w vert micro cab - 22.5" tall -- organic soil w/ blumats!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
left bed's plants:

punto rojo x afghani 4
picture.php

cherryhaze 1
picture.php

cherryhaze 2
picture.php

nigerian x bmr 1&2
picture.php

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
i did a little LST when the lights flipped off today. i love velcro, it's the perfect compliment to the smart pots. here's how i've got the canopies looking.

left side
picture.php

right side
picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Meh - perhaps one that doesn't translate well when typed v. spoken, that I will concede. :)

Works better when you can say "I mowed down 8 negroes last night, and I've got a fucking headache this morning.." Not in a Zimmerman way, y'know, but..

If nothing else heady, I like that I'm able to tell your preferred beer over a series of photos spanning a year+ .. Consistency. :)

But seriously, if I offended anyone.. Sorry..?

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
hehe, i pretty much only drink mexi beers here. they are so refreshing. when i lived in the cold northeast i drank lots of craft brew IPAs and whatnot. i think it's climate dependent for me.

i'm just sensitive about violence and race and gender. i don't find it that funny to joke about killing people, even if it's a double entendre for drinking a bunch of beers.

normally i appreciate wordplay tho, so don't get discouraged!

i also really dislike when folks talk about "raping" and "bitches" in reference to their plants. that really bums me out and makes me feel blue.

all the gals in my cab are badass, well-educated, radical feminists :grouphug:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Ha! Well. If it makes you feel any better, if there were a beer that lent itself to similar jokes about white people (or any other class or group or race or whatever), I'd be happy to make the same joke too. :)

Anyway, what's more important than a bad joke and racial [in]sensitivity is that frickin' canopy you've got going on. Almost reminds me of an in-pot stadium!

I'm picturing you ending up with two little "waves" of reefer! Tall in the back, more stout and short toward the front of the bed.. :respect:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
ya ya i get it. satire. the southpark version.

i concede that i am unusually sensitive. you should see me when i'm sober! i get irritated quickly and i don't back down.

we're cool SH :comfort:

hey thanks for the compliment regarding the canopy! i'm really psyched about how it's turning out.

:thank you:

i'm just following my gut with this one. i've got no idea how any of these are gonna grow! :watchplant:

i think maybe they whisper their secrets to me in my dreams. :D

i think it's gonna be more like tsunami than "two little waves" just watch! wall of weed (no marlo).

the inevitably staggered harvest should be interesting...

L

LouDog420

Mmmm modelo... Used to hit up a Mexi restaurant during college, and as soon as they saw me walk in, I'd get some enchiladas and a negra modelo in a booth right by the front window... Ooogle at the ladies, sipping a tasty brew ;) Smoked up a waiter once, and after that it was always livin' easy in that place!!

Good times and looking nice in here! Let's see those ladies stretch!!
moon.gif

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
smokin up the staff of a restaurant is a great way to get good service forever :D

thanks for stopping in lou. i asked seedbay for your sd x cj freebies but I guess I was too late :/

L

LouDog420

ill shoot ya a message when more make it to the bay for freebies... Still have 80+ packs probably that I'll get around to sending eventually ;)

sour bubble x cj

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
ohhh it was sb not sd?

well i've been trying to get my hands on an interesting CJ cross. my dispensary has an sd x cj that just kicks my ass---soaring sativa high for 4 hours.

i actually picked up a pack of sourbubble on this last drop from bog. couldn't resist the hype. now i just gotta convince my buddy to get a tent because there's no way this stuff will survive rain late in the season.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
goddamn it's looking good in there.

i just gave the gals some camellia and yarrow FPEs foliar and soil drench. yummy yummy!

hey does anyone know how to take the metal ends off of a cooltube?

there's some sort of red adhesive holding it on, but it looks like its cracking and crumbling already. if i could get the metal end off i think i'd get some more light on the plants....

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
If you switched to a ceramic metal halide you probably could. Otherwise, maybe with careful training. If you have diamond bits for your dremmel, you can carve out long openings in your cool tube, so it's only partially blocking light. Better still, if you have access to a torch or know a person who blows glass, you could tuck in the excess from the cut outs to shore up the remaining sections. Maybe that's too much work lol

This is a really neat project though as it is. I'd love to see what you could do with a full closet!

My woman and I are pretty obsessed with blunts too. I hardly want to even smoke weed any other way. It's worth growing for :D

Last edited:

magiccannabus

Veteran
hey does anyone know how to take the metal ends off of a cooltube?

there's some sort of red adhesive holding it on, but it looks like its cracking and crumbling already. if i could get the metal end off i think i'd get some more light on the plants....

Have you tried naptha(paint thinner/lighter fuel)? It weakens a lot of adhesives, especially if they're already crumbling. Do it somewhere ventilated though, it's very flammable. A little goes a long way too, no need to drench it.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
If you switched to a ceramic metal halide you probably could. Otherwise, maybe with careful training. If you have diamond bits for your dremmel, you can carve out long openings in your cool tube, so it's only partially blocking light. Better still, if you have access to a torch or know a person who blows glass, you could tuck in the excess from the cut outs to shore up the remaining sections. Maybe that's too much work lol

This is a really neat project though as it is. I'd love to see what you could do with a full closet!

My woman and I are pretty obsessed with blunts too. I hardly want to even smoke weed any other way. It's worth growing for :D

i have a digi ballast, so i don't think i can switch to CMH w/o buying new gear. i heard they run cooler tho and they sound very interesting.

hehe i pretty much only smoke blunts :joint: nothing better than a little personal blunt full of top shelf organic herb :D

blunts and canna caps. that's my medication regimen :)

magiccannabus

Veteran
I think only Life Lite digi ballasts run CMH, but I could be wrong. I know the 400W CMH I have now runs cooler than my 250W sodium did in the same space. I can vouch for it's vegging power, but I'll have to let you know about flowering. I'm experimenting with defoliation(cutting big fan leaves off), and the results have been rather surprising(good). I wonder if that technique might be useful in your crowded space. Seemed like madness to me the first time I read about it, but I tried it and it worked really well so far.

I'm starting 12/12 today, so in about 60 days I'll be enjoying that same sort of organic blunt goodness :D Right now I'm smoking some crappy stuff grown outdoors by a friend of a friend right now, and it's not even as good as a lot of brick I've smoked(and not really any cheaper). I'm sooo looking forward to not having to buy weed. Plus getting good commercial organic is next to impossible around here. I'm going to have something really special for a change! It's nice to see guys like you growing organic and doing well with it. Just one more bit of proof to me that chems are totally pointless.