What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's Make TRUMP King

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
This thread will now die. Jellyfish are 95% water and since he has been crying the past 24 hours straight since the Mueller report stated no more indictments, Jellyfish is now a sand dollar that someone might find on the beach someday.

You wish!
fc6da7f9ed6850efd3198ba4e2aff884.jpg

Jammal

just lol at the precious snowflakes up in here...

but muh feelings hurt when you use facts...lol

you libtards are so brainwashed by the globalist media, I'm truly saddened by the lack of abilty to think for ones self in this country

Cannavore

Veteran
just lol at the precious snowflakes up in here...

but muh feelings hurt when you use facts...lol

you libtards are so brainwashed by the globalist media, I'm truly saddened by the lack of abilty to think for ones self in this country

i dont watch "the media"

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
You're so dumb that you actually think I'm a real jellyfish? AND you think YOU'RE showing every body how dumb I am? You're really proving MY point, so thanks!:laughing: