What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

49 killed in mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand

armedoldhippy

Veteran
They simply resented the wave of Muslim immigration that maybe NZ has also been on the receiving end of.

the entire nation of New Zealand is a "soft" target; violent crimes there are so rare that many police do not carry even a sidearm. the alleged shooter is Australian from reports. police THERE carry firearms and will use them...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
9/11 New York, Washington, PA, Fort Hood, Tsarnof (sp) brothers in Boston, Islamic State, Teleban and many many more in the US. I have a friend in Iraq and I hope he kills every Muslim he shoots at. A10 works good too. They are in the USA waiting, planning and ready to carry out hundreds more attacks. Fuck them.
Burn1

Not going to insult you. Its agsinst the rules. But lets just say the world is better place without your way of thinking.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Wow burnone, please do tell us how you condone acts of terror and murdering of innocent men, women, and children. Children.

Not a matter of insults, but lets get real, if there was an islamist spouting this sort of garbage propaganda here, we would all be shitting all over him. But with white supremacist, nazi sympathizers we should use kiddie gloves.

Sadly its people out there who carry around bad ideas such as burnone is spouting that end up engaging in this kind of violence witnessed recently.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got the most awful. Feeling that the massacre in NZ is only the start ,,,,
Kinda like “ isis caliphate is done and now is the time for payback for all those many innocents that were murdered,,western hostages etc etc “
I really hope that I am wrong ,,,,
Nostradamus predicted the “ last world war will be between Muslims and Christians and after that we will have 3000 years of peace”
I hope he is wrong also,,,s2

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's how I feel... Fuck Them. Their kids will grow up just like them.
Burn1
Have none of you ever watched ISIS behead innocent people by the hundreds? They'll do the same to you and your children and your parents. Don't fool yourselves. I sure as hell haven't forgotten 9/11.

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow burnone, please do tell us how you condone acts of terror and murdering of innocent men, women, and children. Children.

Not a matter of insults, but lets get real, if there was an islamist spouting this sort of garbage propaganda here, we would all be shitting all over him. But with white supremacist, nazi sympathizers we should use kiddie gloves.

Sadly its people out there who carry around bad ideas such as burnone is spouting that end up engaging in this kind of violence witnessed recently.

Read his manifesto. It'll take some time.
Burn1

Cannavore

Veteran
Burn1
Have none of you ever watched ISIS behead innocent people by the hundreds? They'll do the same to you and your children and your parents. Don't fool yourselves. I sure as hell haven't forgotten 9/11.

the nonprofit American Association of Geographers defines the southeastern United States as Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Alabama - Less than 1% adult Muslim population
Florida - Less than 1% adult Muslim population
Georgia - Less than 1% adult Muslim population
Kentucky - Less than 1% adult Muslim population
Mississippi - Less than 1% adult Muslim population
North Carolina - Less than 1% adult Muslim population
South Carolina - Less than 1% adult Muslim population
Tennessee - Between 1-2% adult Muslim population
Maryland - Between 1-2% adult Muslim population
Virginia - Between 1-2% adult Muslim population
West Virginia - Between 1-2% adult Muslim population

have you ever even seen or spoke to an american muslim lol

herbgreen

Veteran
If you really care about 9/11

Look @ the real facts.....WTC complex belonged to the port authority until it was privatized and sold 5 weeks before it went up in smoke

It was insured for terrorist attacks and paid out double to the tune of 5 billion dollars

only the beginning.......of the money/power trail It will take a long time to understand

Dont jump the gun and start hating any specific group

These attacks were extremely high tech......All planes flew into radar gaps and turn their transponders off.....We had highjacking exercise running at the same time ?

Watch the slow motion video of planes entering the buildings

Listen very carefully and fact check....It will take you a while

I know Im not done figuring it out....I do know somethin' aint right with the accepted story!

This guy has a big piece of true information but you have to really care about what really happened

Christopher Bollyn: Solving 9-11, The Deception That Changed The World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM

Audio chapters of his book and alot more detail.....

https://www.bollyn.com/#article_16044

Most people are happy to find an enemy and close the book on 9/11

Its emotional confusion and shock and awe......You just witnessed the impossible!

many, many details and maze of information to untangle but christopher boylln has alot of amazing connections

I have watched and listened to these a few times but I still think its better to suspend disbelief than jump to a lot of conclusions

Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
9/11 New York, Washington, PA, Fort Hood, Tsarnof (sp) brothers in Boston, Islamic State, Teleban and many many more in the US. I have a friend in Iraq and I hope he kills every Muslim he shoots at. A10 works good too. They are in the USA waiting, planning and ready to carry out hundreds more attacks. Fuck them.
Burn1
At the risk of getting banned, you sound like a real piece of shit.

St. Phatty

If you really care about 9/11

Look @ the real facts.....WTC complex belonged to the port authority until it was privatized and sold 5 weeks before it went up in smoke

It was insured for terrorist attacks and paid out double to the tune of 5 billion dollars

only the beginning.......of the money/power trail It will take a long time to understand

Dont jump the gun and start hating any specific group

These attacks were extremely high tech......All planes flew into radar gaps and turn their transponders off.....We had highjacking exercise running at the same time ?

At the time of 9-11, I worked at a military contractor that made & makes the avionics (computer network + attached radios) that is used to fly an airplane without the pilot, with control coming from inside, or outside, the airplane.

That fly-by-wire capability has been integrated into passenger airplanes for quite some time - decades.

There was more money I think in making military avionics so they kind of moved in that direction.

re. 9-11 - if you read about the exact history & open up a map of New York City & New England (New York to Boston) ... what was stunning for me when I did this was the flight path of the 2nd airplane to hit.

When I had all the pieces in front of me, it was obvious that it had flown in a tight downward descending corkscrewing pattern that sort of gave me the Heebie Jeebies.

Sort of like watching Kelly Slater surf, or Michael Jordan in one of his best games.

Except it was supposedly a beginner Jihadi at the controls.

GOD-DAMNED IMPRESSIVE FLYING, for a beginner.

re the official US gov. conspiracy theory about 9-11 -

it has more holes than a Metric Ton of Swiss Cheese.

attachment.php

Attachments

• GettyImages-71285433-57ec06383df78c690f425031.jpg
    GettyImages-71285433-57ec06383df78c690f425031.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 21

herbgreen

Veteran
At the time of 9-11, I worked at a military contractor that made & makes the avionics (computer network + attached radios) that is used to fly an airplane without the pilot, with control coming from inside, or outside, the airplane.

That fly-by-wire capability has been integrated into passenger airplanes for quite some time - decades.

[/URL]

This amazing program's pilot episode outlines that exact thing with the twin towers as a target

9/11 and clip from the tv show The Lone Gunmen aired about five months before the real attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo

A movie called 'medusa touch' does something similar these are all dots to be connected

herbgreen

Veteran
This right here has some very rare footage of the first plane hitting on 9/11 and slow motion pictures of the second plane impact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S87kDIlFG6M

Also descriptions from people on the ground that saw these planes

You will probably have to watch many times to really see whats happening

Remember the outside of these towers are heavy duty metal beams Anyway theres so much to really learn from thermite to the physics of this whole thing....

Its the emotions people get caught up in ..It really pissed off a lot of people

You will need alot of time to understand

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
It deeply saddens and disgusts me when I turn on the news and see people of any sorts being made victims to such evil acts. My condolences aren't enough to offer to the friends and families of the victims. It's terrifying that the world is full of so many real life monsters.

theJointedOne

Veteran
better kill every race color class of human on earth bc thats where you will find evil..its all around and not just limited to Muslim, or any other single group.

..how many innocent civilians has the US Military killed over the past 20 years abroad and domestically? My guess is that it's many many times the amount of US civilians and military personal killed by Muslim extremists.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Burn1

9/11 was an inside job!
ISIS and many other terrorist organizations are a product of the US of A and our war on supposed terror! The US gubbmint and it's illegal standing army is the largest terrorist group this earth has ever seen!

WHO the fuck is the US of A to be the worlds police?
Fuck that!!!

How in the hell can we protect (DEFEND) our boarders when our troops are deployed the world over in OFFENSIVE actions. Don't even try and say that the US of A is not the provocateur because that would be a flat out false statement!

I haven't forgotten about 9/11 either but I know who the real perps are. They were't olive or brown or black or yellow!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
At the risk of getting banned, you sound like a real piece of shit.

every rule has to have an exception i guess, because i sure as hell won't ban you for saying the obvious. anyone thats blaming all Muslims and wishing death on them, for individual acts of terror is deeply misguided and their behavior will only lead to what they fear getting stronger as polarization increases in society. this is just as bad as those nazis that blamed all the Jews for the economic woes of Germany before ww2. it's stupid and ignorant, 99% of the muslim population in the west is no threat to anyone. go after the guilty by all means but don't play the scape goat blame game on a whole religion.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now if we could just get a certain bunch to stop clearing out the middle East we wouldn't have this problem to begin with.

Latest posts

Latest posts