What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You can make $120,000 to be Florida's director of cannabis

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Author: 10News Staff Published: 3:24 PM EST January 28, 2019
Updated: 3:56 PM EST January 28, 2019
Passionate about marijuana? The Sunshine State has the job for you.
Florida is looking to hire a director of cannabis.
And, the state is willing to pay up to $120,000 a year -- at least according to the south Florida sun sentinel.
The newspaper said that Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried is creating the job, which will be geared toward developing the state's hemp industry and implementing rules on edible medical marijuana. Fried a lobbyist for the medical marijuana industry.
In case you're worried about a drug test, don't sweat it. Fried's spokesperson, Franco Ripple, told the paper the state won't require its new cannabis director to submit a drug test to get the job.
As of last week, eleven people had already applied
https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/politics/you-can-make-120000-to-be-floridas-director-of-cannabis/67-f4273b44-62ac-48e9-9367-713217ec197e

Brother Nature

Resume:

I grow weed.

Skills:

Grew illegally for the last 15+ years.

Experience:
7+ years in state care and bureaucracy.

Seriously though, what's a resume look like for a qualified grower?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I only moved over Five Tons of Colombian so apparently I don't have the "experience" . Tsk tsk

Then again they won't even let me apply because of you know why.........which I am very much looking forward to litigating, when the time is right. My heirs will get it.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
It's funny. When Ohio established their rules for growers, they said "No prior drug convictions".

Nobody came to the party. LMAO

They very quickly realized that anyone with extensive grow knowledge has probably been busted at least once. LOL They changed the rules and the rest is history.

So, Brother, your resume actually looks great. LOL