What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Al Capone was also a murderous piece of shit though. He has the blood of over 120 people on his hands, if not for murdering them, for giving the order. I mean, if we are comparing TT to Al Capone, I'm not sure we are too far off :D How many people did you give cancer to TT? The world may never know.
He was a murderous shit, but consider his perspective and how malicious he felt for his dirty deeds.

My point is even malicious murderous shits have justified their behavior in their own minds, borrowed from Dale Carnagie's How to win friends and influence people, because their perspectives are different.

That doesn't mean that we have to agree with them, but consider that they didn't start their day planning what they considered to be an underhanded, unscrupulous response.

I mention these things not to defend them, but to better understand and cope with them.

As a for instance, who is most likely to open their hearts to you? Someone that you have just attacked, or someone whose actions you have challenged, without personally attacking them?

What is the goal? To pummel all who have a trace of stink on them, or to get to the truth?

Miscreants deserve to be and should be beaten with a dead rabbit before being hung to death, but how do we get their best cooperation arriving at the truth up to that point, and are all sins equal??

It is easier to be open with someone understanding, than an attacker, so what is our best approach?

What is gained by excoriating them up front, and every time they respond?

Does it encourage more participation from them, or less?

As a bottom line, consider that we reached at least one of our goals, and are locked solidly into the second, so clearly our process is not without accolades and merit.

The question that I pose, is that if we had it to over again, how would we proceed to improve our effectiveness? A rhetorical question that each of us has to answer as we sees it.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Meeting with my connect at TT is adjourned.

Conclusion: TT is receiving a temporary suspension from the GLG for mislabeling the Viscosity as being 100% Terpenes, then instead of admitting error, changing the labels in what looks suspiciously like a cover up. The current labels are supposedly a more accurate representation of what the viscosity truly is, a blend of botanical extracts, which more closely reflects the results of what Gray Wolf found, but still leaves questions.

My suggestions to TT on how they might remediate this:

1. Offer a refund to anyone whom purchased Viscosity when it said "100% Terpenes"

This action would be enough for me to submit the idea of TT re affiliating with the GLG to a vote held within the Gang.

2. I strongly recommended to them, again, that they be transparent about the makeup of the product.

However, as I've stated before, I have no intention of blowing up their IP, I have no confirmation of what is actually in Viscosity, so use it, like anything else you might consume that doesn't have to tell you the ingredients, with caution.

Again, the biggest issue the GLG has with the situation is that TT was dishonest in labeling its product, hopefully they take the suggestion to right their wrongs to heart

That's good enough for me. I'm completely satisfied. ROTFLMAO Damn, dude. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were a member of congress. "Shhhh and lay low for a while until it blows over. Then you can come back. That should satisfy those morons". Heard it in Washington a million times. Are you SURE you're not a congressman. LOL

All you people that PM'd your bets to me..... pay up.

Case closed.

pharmco

Hmm. Where did you hear that?

All I can say is uh-oh! They have had 5 months to sue me for being a whistleblower and telling the truth that the 3 labs told me. If that aint a COA (cover your ass) move nothing is. Instead of issuing a recall and reimbursing people they are trying to sue me. Classic!

One of their sales people maintains they know your name, and that legal proceedings are why they are unable to make a meaningful statement currently.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Old Gold

My lab did a live video chat with me, however the lead tech who could tell me the most and who actually ran the samples is not in the lab at the moment, so I won’t know more until I hear from him. But I did see the chromatograms - and while results of my sample seemed to line up with that of another sample submitted from elsewhere in California, most of the peaks didn’t match anything like their current terpene standards. But it wasn’t conclusive. They will try to extend the test method, because there is still some possibility that there is a terpene or two in there. But it definitely looks as if most of that shit is not terpenes.

Ain’t no such thing as half-way crook. @TrueTerpenes , I hope you do pay for this, learn something from it, and move forward with some fucking ethics. @Future4200 makes a pretty decent suggestion for doing so. If you just play dumb like you have been, and don’t do anything about it, then I hope your company fails miserably and I hope you find honest work in another industry.

Last edited:
He was a murderous shit, but consider his perspective and how malicious he felt for his dirty deeds.

My point is even malicious murderous shits have justified their behavior in their own minds, borrowed from Dale Carnagie's How to win friends and influence people, because their perspectives are different.

That doesn't mean that we have to agree with them, but consider that they didn't start their day planning what they considered to be an underhanded, unscrupulous response.

I mention these things not to defend them, but to better understand and cope with them.

As a for instance, who is most likely to open their hearts to you? Someone that you have just attacked, or someone whose actions you have challenged, without personally attacking them?

What is the goal? To pummel all who have a trace of stink on them, or to get to the truth?

Miscreants deserve to be and should be beaten with a dead rabbit before being hung to death, but how do we get their best cooperation arriving at the truth up to that point, and are all sins equal??

It is easier to be open with someone understanding, than an attacker, so what is our best approach?

What is gained by excoriating them up front, and every time they respond?

Does it encourage more participation from them, or less?

As a bottom line, consider that we reached at least one of our goals, and are locked solidly into the second, so clearly our process is not without accolades and merit.

The question that I pose, is that if we had it to over again, how would we proceed to improve our effectiveness? A rhetorical question that each of us has to answer as we sees it.
I started out nice to TT and Future. But they werent so nice to me. Then I realized they were not going to give honest and real answers, and I also realized its a waste of time to kill them with kindness.

The reason many people think you are on their side is you keep giving them the benefit of the doubt. Even now you are. You bend over backwards to find ways to make excuses for them. And yet you treated me totally the opposite.

I think you are fair and honest. But you do seem to be on TTs and Futures side, or at lest you dont seem unbiased, because you keep trying to throw them a life line. Even after all this evidence and their actions you still try to find ways to let tehm off the hook. Why do you assume TT is not rotten to the core?

Future4200 said:

Conclusion: TT is receiving a temporary suspension from the GLG for mislabeling the Viscosity as being 100% Terpenes, then instead of admitting error, changing the labels in what looks suspiciously like a cover up. The current labels are supposedly a more accurate representation of what the viscosity truly is, a blend of botanical extracts, which more closely reflects the results of what Gray Wolf found, but still leaves questions.

1. Offer a refund to anyone whom purchased Viscosity when it said "100% Terpenes"

This action would be enough for me to submit the idea of TT re affiliating with the GLG to a vote held within the Gang.

2. I strongly recommended to them, again, that they be transparent about the makeup of the product.

However, as I've stated before, I have no intention of blowing up their IP, I have no confirmation of what is actually in Viscosity, so use it, like anything else you might consume that doesn't have to tell you the ingredients, with caution.

Again, the biggest issue the GLG has with the situation is that TT was dishonest in labeling its product, hopefully they take the suggestion to right their wrongs to heart
That's good enough for me. I'm completely satisfied. ROTFLMAO Damn, dude. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were a member of congress. "Shhhh and lay low for a while until it blows over. Then you can come back. That should satisfy those morons". Heard it in Washington a million times. Are you SURE you're not a congressman. LOL

All you people that PM'd your bets to me..... pay up.

Case closed.
LOL. Well said. You should read the thread on Future its going crazy rigth now: https://future4200.com/t/true-terpenes/12544

And i think I owe you this, some Lagavulin 16
picture.php

My lab did a live video chat with me, however the lead tech who could tell me the most and who actually ran the samples is not in the lab at the moment, so I won’t know more until I hear from him. But I did see the chromatograms - and while results of my sample seemed to line up with that of another sample submitted from elsewhere in California, most of the peaks didn’t match anything like their current terpene standards. But it wasn’t conclusive. They will try to extend the test method, because there is still some possibility that there is a terpene or two in there. But it definitely looks as if most of that shit is not terpenes.

Ain’t no such thing as half-way crook. @TrueTerpenes , I hope you do pay for this, learn something from it, and move forward with some fucking ethics. @Future4200 makes a pretty decent suggestion for doing so. If you just play dumb like you have been, and don’t do anything about it, then I hope your company fails miserably and I hope you find honest work in another industry.
Thanks or the update. Ill send over the cash for whatever if costs. Keep it up brother!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd

Wow. This was not just a simple, mislabeling problem.

It's a lie. A lie that they went out of their way to say no "shenanigans" or "wordplay".

Then when shenanigans were discovered, they use more wordplay.
And now you think TT giving a refund makes it better.
What happened to this, sir?

"If I thought for a second they would lie about the viscosity and put mineral oil in there I’d be putting them on blast."

"These guys seriously do care about their customers and the quality of product they ship. I’ve known Ben, the owner, since before TT started, and he’s one of the best people I’ve met in the industry."

Wow. Much respect lost.

Did you lose respect for Ben?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
LOL. Well said. You should read the thread on Future its going crazy rigth now: https://future4200.com/t/true-terpenes/12544

OMG!! That's so sad. If it wasn't so tragic, it would be funny. All I could hear while I was reading that thread was the little girl's voice in the movie, Forest Gump screaming, "Run Future Run". LMAO

Now, it's none of his business because they are out of his club. Wow, nice credibility for that club thing he has. LMAO

OK, this thread went from interesting to a re-kindled yearn for justice to an absolute joke to really sad. I'm out of comments and I'll just read from here on [Cheers in the background].

Best of luck to all involved. And, kudos to ExtractNinja for diligence.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Hbno a company specializing in essential oils, far bigger than TT constantly does spot check GC-ms testing on various batches of their products. They supply these results at will to buyers. How come these companies in the Cannabis industry are so shady?

i made that point early on as proof of lack of integrity

:: yawn

pharmco

OMG!! That's so sad. If it wasn't so tragic, it would be funny. All I could hear while I was reading that thread was the little girl's voice in the movie, Forest Gump screaming, "Run Future Run". LMAO

Now, it's none of his business because they are out of his club. Wow, nice credibility for that club thing he has. LMAO

OK, this thread went from interesting to a re-kindled yearn for justice to an absolute joke to really sad. I'm out of comments and I'll just read from here on [Cheers in the background].

Best of luck to all involved. And, kudos to ExtractNinja for diligence.

I've unfortunately lost a lot of respect for Dustin over this. He attacked and insulted the mere idea that this could be possible.

TT obviously is donezo, and the question is where the buck stops, who else will experience fall out.

Either way... glad that this is out.

I've unfortunately lost a lot of respect for Dustin over this. He attacked and insulted the mere idea that this could be possible.

TT obviously is donezo, and the question is where the buck stops, who else will experience fall out.

Either way... glad that this is out.

I stand behind each and every GLG affiliate until they do the members wrong. Then they face the other side of the GLG

Badfishy1

I stand behind each and every GLG affiliate until they do the members wrong. Then they face the other side of the GLG

Interesting... so as long as the general public is getting hoodwinked no big deal, but if GLG members get the shaft, then you care? With all due respect where respect is due, kinda a fucked mentality. But hey capitalism is capitalism and as long as bank account swells, fuck em.

Interesting... so as long as the general public is getting hoodwinked no big deal, but if GLG members get the shaft, then you care? With all due respect where respect is due, kinda a fucked mentality. But hey capitalism is capitalism and as long as bank account swells, fuck em.

I just publicly kicked them out of the gang. Thousands of people, not in the gang, saw that. No I won't be going any further out of my way to tell people what they should or shouldn't do with their money or health

Badfishy1

I just publicly kicked them out of the gang. Thousands of people, not in the gang, saw that. No I won't be going any further out of my way to tell people what they should or shouldn't do with their money or health

Good job putting them in time out. Fully agree not much else you can do.

S

Sertaiz

"what looks suspiciously like a cover up"

how is it not a cover up???????

wtf is this wordplay? thought you would kick them out, future4200 is a moneyman........
makin money with the man screwin the fam, let alone the pooch on the porch. dont scorch the fakin bacon you cookin cause yo mamas lookin