What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Beard

Gotta hand it to you, Fishy, that seems to be a fine link.

It’s *about* Fox, and about the Sterling network, and about the way the current administration and GOP in general push centralized manufactured “positions” and feed them into homes, and places of business, so ‘the message’ gets to as many eyes and ears as possible.

‘Course, Ill bet you only posted it because “media” is code for “Jews” in your world (prove me wrong)

White Beard

:laughing:

America is well down the path to terminal internal decay: Distraction, Lies, Infighting, Betrayal.

Anyone who can’t tell is refusing to look. Anyone looking to one of the 2 parties that brought us here for a solution is fuckin delusional.

So glad you’re enjoying yourself

Badfishy1

Some evidence suggests that Trump has been involved in fraud. His associations with mobsters and drug dealers suggests possible criminal acts.

So my question is why make up a Russian conspiracy theory and then refuse to let it go once it's been deemed false? Other than letting the media do the thinking for you.

There is no other reason... watch the thread history then check Media releases of that day. They go hand in hand. First was collusion... media switches to obstruction sheep follow... media hangs onto mueller report... sheep follow... media switches to hand picked AG meme... parrots parrot... media switches to obstruction of congress here we are today. Don’t watch any news tomorrow... come here, read the TDS sheep posts then click CNN and you will find the SAME exact talking points.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Collusion is done. I'm satisfied with Mullers conclusion about conspiracy. None in congress are talking about collusion after the report. Its common sense to question his involvement in conspiracy after so many inappropriate conversations with Russia.

Badfishy1

Gotta hand it to you, Fishy, that seems to be a fine link.

It’s *about* Fox, and about the Sterling network, and about the way the current administration and GOP in general push centralized manufactured “positions” and feed them into homes, and places of business, so ‘the message’ gets to as many eyes and ears as possible.

‘Course, Ill bet you only posted it because “media” is code for “Jews” in your world (prove me wrong)

Terrible b8. 0/10 try harder kiddo.

Badfishy1

Yeah, well, we only really discovered that Hydra had so completely infiltrated: we’re still trying to get something done about it before things really come undone.

By “we” I mean citizens who love this country and don’t want to see the things in motion come to fruition. Citizens who don’t want to be subjects of Tiberius Trump, who are tired of being swindled by the swindlers, the private taxes, the high-dollar bars to entry in nearly every industry and profession. Citizens who would like to have a president who doesn’t act like a guilty thug, who doesn’t tell the rest of the government to come over and *make* him obey the law.

You know, real red-blooded and true-blue America lovers who have had enough of this.

Lol America lovers. Yet promote removal of guns, a politically motivated ‘justice’ system, and restriction of free speech... only thing the boomers love is more handouts. buahahahaaaaa you can’t make this shit up

igrowone

Veteran
the next page is turned
Barr is now held in contempt of congress
what does this mean?
kind of a new one, not too familiar with congress's contempt
does send a message of a sort

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A charge of contempt could result in a fine or jail time for the attorney general (thoughin reality, that likely won’t happen). It realistically won’t amount to more than Congress sending a powerful message unless Democrats pass a different resolution to authorize suing Barr and the Trump administration to try to get the Mueller report.

Barr’s current behavior is eerily similar to the steps he took three decades ago to protect presidents and thwart oversight. In May 1990, Barr ascended to the No. 2 position at the Justice Department. As deputy attorney general, he advised Bush that he could go to war in Iraq without consent from Congress. Barr encouraged Bush to pardon six Reagan administration officials who, collectively, had one conviction, three guilty pleas, and two ongoing cases over the Iran-Contra scandal, including for obstruction of justice and lying to Congress. Bush pardoned all six.

igrowone

Veteran
i was thinking it will be the kick off case in the courts to get the whole report
that is going to be some interesting case law

Badfishy1

i was thinking it will be the kick off case in the courts to get the whole report
that is going to be some interesting case law

Dems have access to a less redacted version literally ZERO have read it. Great job falling for the gaslight attempt. Barr is going nowhere and trump has used exec priviledge to not release unredacted version. Game over.

igrowone

Veteran
Dems have access to a less redacted version literally ZERO have read it. Great job falling for the gaslight attempt. Barr is going nowhere and trump has used exec priviledge to not release unredacted version. Game over.
you are aware that executive privilege has been rejected before by some notable court decisions?

Badfishy1

you are aware that executive privilege has been rejected before by some notable court decisions?

You’ve been gaslit for 2 years about muh Russia. First it was collusion, then obstruction then Barr blah blah blah... hang onto whatever you need man. Literally ZERO Americans were prosecuted for ANY collusion crimes. I’m sure they are in the redacted portion tho. Here’s one for you. Fatass nadler has a chance to read a less redacted report yet hasn’t. Why? He knows there is nothing fucking there. He is pandering to his TDS base. Unfortunately, you bet on the wrong horse... may as well ride it to the end

igrowone

Veteran
You’ve been gaslit for 2 years about muh Russia. First it was collusion, then obstruction then Barr blah blah blah... hang onto whatever you need man. Literally ZERO Americans were prosecuted for ANY collusion crimes. I’m sure they are in the redacted portion tho. Here’s one for you. Fatass nadler has a chance to read a less redacted report yet hasn’t. Why? He knows there is nothing fucking there. He is pandering to his TDS base. Unfortunately, you bet on the wrong horse... may as well ride it to the end

you've been posting the same message since January
5 months later and the case is still progressing
your announcements of it's over sound tired to me

med4u

Veteran
All fun n games....till someone wipes their ass with your subpoena...

Attachments

• D5kGp4oXoAUHxkX.jpg
    D5kGp4oXoAUHxkX.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 9

igrowone

Veteran
interesting with the weight intolerance of Nadler
Trump is borderline morbidly obese
fat can be beautiful i guess, eye of the beholder and so forth

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FYI...

Nadler refused to read the partially unredacted report because they told him he couldn't talk about it with anyone.. What would be the point reading it if he couldn't talk about it. Not all dems had access only a few.

Badfishy1

you've been posting the same message since January
5 months later and the case is still progressing
your announcements of it's over sound tired to me

Progressing? I agree... in past 5 months, collusion has been thrown out the window, focus changed to obstruction, big nothing burger there, Barr was subpoenaed, told Nadler to fuck off, Horowitz investigation is concluding, Huber should be wrapping up, Barr stated he is going to open investigation into origins of crossfire hurricane, and the dems can’t even stand together for impeachment proceedings. Oh yes, you are correct, things are progressing, but not towards impeachment... what a timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts