What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It don't matter if any Presidents get impeached - or just leaves in disgrace or something - none of them actually go to jail - usually the replacement President gives the impeached/disgraced President a pardon or something - isn't that how it works?

Gry

It don't matter if any Presidents get impeached - or just leaves in disgrace or something - none of them actually go to jail - usually the replacement President gives the impeached/disgraced President a pardon or something - isn't that how it works?

Always, which assures that each will cycle will be worse than the previous.

igrowone

Veteran

that has been the history albeit short on case history
this time may be different, the lines are sharp and the anger much
i get the feel Trump thinks it's prison for him if he goes down
the Cohen testimony and Trump's reaction are going to be big days

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - they are all in that special Presidents Club that assures them a pass from any prosecution - a get out of jail free card you could say - in the big Monopoly game of life they play.

* a little bird told me so.

Gry

The precedent was set with Nixon that I believe may well result in our undoing.

The power of the pardon needs to be modified so they can't keep the daisy chain going.

'Boogieman'

In all reality Hillary was probably guilty of a few things, and most republicans actually believed she was in serious trouble, but nothing ever has or ever will ever come of it. Im sure that is the case for many politicians. If Trump is guilty of a few things I really doubt anything will happen. Of course the left will believe otherwise just like many on the right felt about Hillary.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Thinking that the words 'Elite's' and 'Ruling Cabal' - and 1%'ers - even 'Untouchables' comes to mind - all of a sudden.

<shock-horror!> - now where is Bela Lugosi when you need him? <heavy church organ music>

armedoldhippy

Veteran

it has only happened once, with Ford pardoning Nixon under pressure from GOP. anyone on here think Pence would fall on his sword for Trump? until HE gets a term, maybe... i believe that Nixons pardon was the worst possible message that could possibly be sent - "do whatever, we'll cover it for you." i think he should have gone to prison, and i'm a Republican.:tiphat:

redlaser

Veteran
actually, California was just found to be the dumbest state in a recent study..

That’s a pretty negative description for fellow Americans, even if those figures are accurate.

Doesn’t make a lot of sense, California as a state was smart enough not to vote for trump.

Gry

Thinking that the words 'Elite's' and 'Ruling Cabal' - and 1%'ers - even 'Untouchables' comes to mind - all of a sudden.

<shock-horror!> - now where is Bela Lugosi when you need him? <heavy church organ music>

Bela Lugosi's Dead

[youtubeif]OKRJfIPiJGY[/youtubeif]

F

Fermented

The reason the Orange One went to the Russians for loans is because banks in the US would not lend him anymore money as he has a habit of borrowing, failing to pay back then declaring bankruptcy. This happened every single time, stiffing investors, banks and walking away in a blaze of law suits while declaring it was a huge success...lol.

Unless you are a multi-national corporation or a millionaire I just cannot see how any person (who has the ability to see past a slogan) could support this obnoxious, lying man child.

F

Fermented

but there's thousands of people in the some areas of the US that now have a good paying job, a new truck in the drive-way and sleep better at night due to Trump's policies and they choose not to listen to all this "grab em by the pussy" talk.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
it has only happened once, with Ford pardoning Nixon under pressure from GOP. anyone on here think Pence would fall on his sword for Trump? until HE gets a term, maybe... i believe that Nixons pardon was the worst possible message that could possibly be sent - "do whatever, we'll cover it for you." i think he should have gone to prison, and i'm a Republican.:tiphat:

Pence must be involved. Everyone else was. It would have been too much work to keep the secret from him.

Flynn had to give something really big to get zero jail time.

igrowone

Veteran
watching the wheels within wheels of this american drama
i think Trump would do well to remember a little history
when Julius Caesar lay on the cold marble floor of the Roman Senate, i'm thinking he wished that he had watched his friends as closely as his enemies

B

bench warmer

Given the fact Trump’s recently been causing financial suffering for so many US civil servants by forcing them to work for free, I’m amazed nobody has “gone postal” on him yet.

Rather than building a wall, I thought there would be concerted interests in building more clock towers. :2cents:

actually, California was just found to be the dumbest state in a recent study..
Got a link to the recent study please? A screenshot of an article written Terence P Jeffery doesn't show me much but a title. No idea what study you mean!

I'm not too sure where to look for the most recent stats, but from what I can find in mid 2017 California is not last. It is down there though, ahead of Mississippi and Texas.

One thing about statistics is they're are almost always taken out of context by a party with an agenda....

Terence P Jeffery doesn't show in his title is that California has an uncanny knack of turning most of those high school diplomas into bachelor and advanced degrees. So thy don't have to pay the high school teachers for 12 full years for nothing in the end. Pretty neat!

As for the almost 20% that didnt grad, who do you expect to pick your food when Trump gets his Lego 'fence'? I'm serious:tiphat:

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/us-literacy-rate-by-state.html

A

acridlab

u will just have to Google it. I'm on a old phone.
it's not that serious anyhow, I'm sure it's some b.s college grad.that came up with it. and wrote it. like u said. most stats aren't accurate. I just like getting ppl up on dif train of thought sometimes. I'm kind of an contrarian so plz don't mind me. and I've had multiple head injuries. imprisoned so for 6 yrs. etc. I prolly shouldn't even be anywhere near a cannabis web site.

but when it co.es to who would pick our food? If his fence goes up? well thats easy, how bout all of our unemployed legal citizens? maybe make ppl do it in order to get food stamps?

or all of our farmers that went out of business and had to sell they're heirloom properties could possibly pick up the pieces and start local farming again....

who knows. I personally think its too late. and ppl should start repenting and maybe god will give us all another chance.. soon well be wiped the fuk out

Status
Not open for further replies.