What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Malawi x PCK) x Papua New Guinea

Azure

I think it is so awesome that you are going to work with the line, Dubi! I was blessed enough to be given a few seeds as well, and now that I'm living in a small apartment I don't know when I'll be able to get around to any 20+ week genetics. I can't wait to see what you do with those! And Azure, thanks again, seriously, for distributing those genetics around. You're an angel, my friend.

I do actually plan on working with the Malawi/PCK x PNG though. Soon. (Ish.)

I'm excited to see what interesting genetics Dubi can find in the PNG line. As for aromas people has found: fruity, floral, peanut sauce and even cat piss! Should be fun! I have to get some pics of the three Malawi/PCK x PNG hybrids I gave to my buddy. His plants have mammoth sticky buds that have a floral and peanut sauce aroma!

Azure

My Buddy's Malawi/PCK x PNG
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

gorilla ganja

Wow those are some chunky mammoth buds. Maybe just the pics but they look bigger than yours. I take it from the pinkish lights he is under LEDs as well. Can't remember if those where different phenos or extra clones, same as you ran.
You both did an outstanding job.

Azure

Wow those are some chunky mammoth buds. Maybe just the pics but they look bigger than yours. I take it from the pinkish lights he is under LEDs as well. Can't remember if those where different phenos or extra clones, same as you ran.
You both did an outstanding job.

These are way bigger than mine! We put them in 6 gallon pots. He's got 3 LED panels and an additional 20 LED light bulbs in his tent. So he is keeping it bright in there! Mine are in 2.5 gallon pots. I didn't take any clones from these plants. They were extras that I didn't have room for. I've got more of these seeds plus some Ace Panama x PNG.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Your friend indeed did a great job with your Malawi/PCK x PNG hybrid :D
Really massive colas with crazy sativa foxtailing. Very excited to learn more about how your PNG works in different hybrids .... can't wait to read your smoking reports.

Panama x PNG sounds like music to my ears! ;)

Azure

Your friend indeed did a great job with your Malawi/PCK x PNG hybrid :D
Really massive colas with crazy sativa foxtailing. Very excited to learn more about how your PNG works in different hybrids .... can't wait to read your smoking reports.

Panama x PNG sounds like music to my ears! ;)

Yeah he did! They really enjoyed the large pots and abundant lighting!
Looks like they will be done this weekend at 14 weeks!
Large sticky trichomes mostly gray with some amber!

Azure

Malawi/PCK pheno.
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Here's the PNG pheno.
picture.php
picture.php

Both are strong with old school flavor. A lot of my older friends said they were reminded of the 70's when they smoked this. One younger person said she was trippin out and really liked it.

yooo, those png phenos look awesome i'm sure it was good smoke by the looks of it. thanks for keeping track with this and preservin those awesome beans.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Simply mouthwatering Azure :yummy:

Thank you very much for sharing pics of your Malawi/PCK x PNG harvested buds. Looks like my cup of tea to enjoy during summer time ;)

I have not been in Papua mainland (I've heard crazy things about the local tribes there), but the area is definitely on my list for upcoming travels. I was fortunate enough to travel a few weeks ago to coastal Indonesian Papua (Raja Ampat) and it's paradise. Such fond memories!

Attachments

• 20190819_112046.jpg
    20190819_112046.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 20190819_115222.jpg
    20190819_115222.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 20190819_163918.jpg
    20190819_163918.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 45

Azure

Yeah. My buddy hired a personal body guard/translator when he went to some areas.

The native people have some beautiful villages. You have to be careful where you go that's for sure.
Let us know when you start some of the PNG so we can get excited!
Peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts