What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon dizzle testers

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Couple of hanging shots... shooting in the dark though, will get some better ones when dry :

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

starke

Sweet harvest and great looking buds. I can tell you have much more patience than I do when it comes to trimming.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Good job mr brunch :tiphat:

As always :biggrin:
:tiphat:

Very nice :tiphat:

Nice manicure work there :tiphat:
DD

Sweet harvest and great looking buds. I can tell you have much more patience than I do when it comes to trimming.

Thank you for the kind words people, much appreciated

I was meant to have help with the trim, but that fell through... just me in the end- took about 6 hours (with a few spliff breaks of course)

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Weights are in
74g
115g
120g
Plus the early girl at 65g, makes a total of 374g of lemon-sherbet loveliness
I will return with smoke rep and pics of some buds

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Wow those are beautiful friend, you did a great job. Great thread you did. I got the 1 LD about 2wks into flowering, this one I've got going has HUGE fan leaves. I got her in a 5gal bucket......I got a few pics it's hard to really see how big she is. Also got a RG4 beside her that's a nice plant. Congrats on the BIG harvest!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's a few pics of my LD, the one is from about a wk or so, I did some defoilating and the other pic is recent. There under HPS i turned my phone and it kinda made the leaves seem yellow, witch they aren't. Maybe you help identify this pheno.....I removed some of those huge fan leaves to help the plant get airflow better.

Attachments

• 20190426_204223.jpg
    20190426_204223.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 20190430_202923.jpg
    20190430_202923.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 115

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
It looks most like the one from the back-left of my pics, although it’s hard to tell.. she took ten weeks :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Wow those are beautiful friend, you did a great job. Great thread you did. I got the 1 LD about 2wks into flowering, this one I've got going has HUGE fan leaves. I got her in a 5gal bucket......I got a few pics it's hard to really see how big she is. Also got a RG4 beside her that's a nice plant. Congrats on the BIG harvest!!!!

Thank you mate, I’m smoking them as I type!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I like the Lemon Dizzle it's been easy to grow. My grow room got into the 50s and spider mites but I've got her looking better. I wish I'd went with a 10gal pot but it's still gonna do pretty good I think. I pinched or fimmed it and it come out with several sets of tops, I kinda tied the top down and it's made a nice bush. Yea you got some nice buds there friend, some nice HUGE buds!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
It looks most like the one from the back-left of my pics, although it’s hard to tell.. she took ten weeks :tiphat:

yea it kinda looks like the back front left, it looks like it had bigger feeder leaves like this one im growing. But again great job on the thread, thanks for your input!!!!:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Couple of pictures, as always they look so much better in person. They smell of lemon sherbet cannabis , and one of them has a cheesey edge to the smell and flavour... kind of like a cream cheese.
Lovely smoke , creative and active but strong and will sit you down if you smoke too much.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Wow I hope mine half that nice. Ive got the one nice one indoors. And I've got an absolute monster Real Gorilla 4 I pray I can keep the humidity down till they finish. I got a few clones mixed and I'm praying it's the LD or RG4. I'm gonna try both outdoors to along with alot of realgorillaseeds stuff I ran last yr that I know is good. I got started 2mths earlier with the outdoor stuff the yr. I'm gonna have a few SOD, DFG, Purkle1, and a few others that did me good that yr.. ..so don't think these indoor strains won't produce outdoors too. Very mold resistance and that's from the wettest outdoors around here in many yrs,...

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's the Lemon Dizzle at 35 days 12/12 I'm growing indoors. I had to take them outta the basement for a sec and decide to get a few pics. This lady has got baseball bat buds forming. It does kinda have that lemon creme like smell. There back indoors of course at day 40!!!!

:tiphat:

Attachments

• 20190520_191721.jpg
    20190520_191721.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 20190520_194626.jpg
    20190520_194626.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 20190520_191729.jpg
    20190520_191729.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 20190520_194640.jpg