What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Another year rolls by on this crazy little planet, so comes the time for me to wish you all a happy and peaceable new year....

No matter where you come from or who you are I hope that the year 2018 is an improvement on 2017 in all of our lives.

Happy New Year ICMAG!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Happy New Year Gypsy!

Thanks for letting all of us clowns hang out in your house!

Wishing all icmager's have the best year ever!

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Happy New Year Everybody! Let´s make it a good one. May the force be with you. :)

Neujahr.png

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gypsy and all our friends at ICMAG,

I toast to you all that follow what motivates them, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!

Keep it up!

SN

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

oh yes!!! Happy New Year Gypsy & friends.

Thanks for providing a very safe and cool place to hang out & share.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Fireworks going off all around as I fire up my first joint of 2018, that’ll be new year here then.

I hope everyone has a very green and prosperous year

packerfan79

Veteran
Another year rolls by on this crazy little planet, so comes the time for me to wish you all a happy and peaceable new year....

No matter where you come from or who you are I hope that the year 2018 is an improvement on 2017 in all of our lives.

Happy New Year ICMAG!

Thanks Gypsy, happy New years to you. I wish you an awesome new year.