What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing your beautiful macros Mattbho!
Hope you are enjoying with your Bubba Hash harvest ;)

I too found mine to have sweeter cereal smell when early. Took this 72 days more b.o./musky came threw , eww . It was too long imo , headies have started bursting. . 9 weeks under hps is perfect . Leaves have been dark for almost 3 weeks

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi kamyo,

Really like the way they have finished this round :yes: #4 looks :yummy: to me!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you like the dry sift from your Bubba Hash Im'One ;)

You are right, it's strong and long lasting high, but not dirty, and with surprising very pleasant cerebral effects. Thanks for your feedback!

I froze some buds and ground them, ran themover a silk screen at 120microns and got some very cool dry sift. I put my clay exftruder in a hotplate and squished it down. I smoked it inmy chillum. I was very high a very long time! It wasnot a sleepy or dopeyhigh, it was not cerebral or panicy...just euphoric and it lasted a very long time..i was stillhigh this morning

Mountainkush

4 weeks
Getting pretty chunky
picture.php

Mountainkush

That looks really nice kamyo.
Mines starting to get nice and chunky at 6 weeks. I’m thinking about 8 weeks for mine too but we’ll have to wait and see.
picture.php

kamyo

Veteran
Beautiful, MountainKush. Here's my #4 pheno reflowering, but nearly done. Still haven't quite dialed her in, but getting close. I'm guessing 9 weeks, but not too sure.
picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really nice pheno the number #4 kamyo :yes: How are her aromas in late flowering ?

Beautiful, MountainKush. Here's my #4 pheno reflowering, but nearly done. Still haven't quite dialed her in, but getting close. I'm guessing 9 weeks, but not too sure.

kamyo

Veteran
Really nice pheno the number #4 kamyo :yes: How are her aromas in late flowering ?

Thanks, dubi. They smell very familiar as far as Bubba Hash goes. Of the 5 phenos I've seen, 4 were this bright, perfume/fragrant smell that always reminds me of opening a new plastic/rubber item - air mattress, inflatable swimming pool raft, etc. #5 has a less pronounced, darker smell and the plant seems to lean heavily to Bubba. #4 seems to be a good mix of Bubba and HP, although I haven't grown either pure lines.

Mountainkush

Almost 8 weeks here. Has some kind of a perfume type smell to it but not what I would describe as rubber/plastic like kaymo’s plants.
picture.php

It’s been packing on lots of resin and looks to be finishing up soon.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful colors and resins friend :D Looks like is going to be a damn fine smoke!
Thanks for the updates and enjoy the harvest! ;)

Mountainkush

Beautiful colors and resins friend :D Looks like is going to be a damn fine smoke!
Thanks for the updates and enjoy the harvest! ;)

Hey Dubi
This one was a pleasure to grow and now that it’s in jars has a really nice and loud pine perfume scent and taste. Had a small sample in my vaporizer and has a really nice happy relaxed effect. Needs some time but was great after just a week in jars.

Im'One

My clones are producing well, and I love the buzz. It has a mild tastes and euphoria with a good body STONE.
None of the anxiety and provoked thought chains about the penultimate demise of the human species musing on fate and the nature of the univers (like some weed does for me)..it's a happy kind high that lasts into the next day.
My home made drysift was a great product with a floating euphoria that lasted for hours.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you are already enjoying your Bubba Hash flowers MountainKush and Im'One ;)

Thanks for supporting our work Green81 :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts