What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Azad, kashmir

Cogollo33

Realy? I was thinking the smell of the vanilla kush come from the kashmir genes, got the sweet hash like pakistaní hash but also a delicious and complex smell that i cant say what is cuz i never smell something like that. Got all the look of a kush but no smell like kush is different and realy interesting, also in veg

Cogollo33

I look better the pics and got to say also the leafs are a bit more indica and kush in the vanilla, youre are a bit sharp, more to the sativa side, right?

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hum,... i would rather say this pheno especially are really on sativa side! But there's also some more indica pheno in this line.

Cogollo33

Hum,... i would rather say this pheno especially are really on sativa side! But there's also some more indica pheno in this line.

Yeah i know, i dont mean is a sativa feno, just the leafs are a bit more slim than vanilla kush, must be cuz hybrid or the kush genes in vanilla. Anyways seems a realy interesting landrace to grow but im a lover of hasplants, pakis, afganas, kush.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Yeah i know, i dont mean is a sativa feno, just the leafs are a bit more slim than vanilla kush, must be cuz hybrid or the kush genes in vanilla. Anyways seems a realy interesting landrace to grow but im a lover of hasplants, pakis, afganas, kush.

Yeahhhh, and she have been really easy to acclimate to here! :peacock:

Last edited:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jon 54

A RAREITY

A RAREITY

That plant just by the leaf structure looks like a CANNABIS AFGHANICA plant. I might be wrong but back in the early Seventies that was the way I remember the Marijuana growing in the State of Kashmir and also in the Helmand region of Afghanistan.

Jon 54:tiphat::tiphat:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Thanks for stoping by!

I guess, personally my first memories about kashmir coming back from mid 90's :D

What so ever i'm a really happy farmer for being lucky enough to get that fancy strain!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
No pictures at the moment ... Or till i figured where i forgot my camera!

So, the flowering start a week ago, late blooming pheno. But her stretch were moderate, or i obligate her!