What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers 2017 Auto Malawi x NL F4 Fem

Kaskadian

Veteran
ULMW, very nice grow brother. I just made my last order yesterday. While the Lebanese genetics are semi auto flowering. I will be running several this summer. I'm very interested in your genetics after seeing your harvest and opinion. I'm holding the last two bags for special freebie for the wife's birthday present. Maybe I can dig a couple holes and fill in with some good soils. Get just one more pack before spring planting. Peace

Please do a grow log on this one! This is one I always forget to order -- the THC/CBD ratio is incredible.

ULMW, thanks for the detailed grow log! I'm glad you were happy with the end result. It sounds like a wild + fun cross my friend. :huggg:

KiefRichards

I have two of these BIG beans waiting for summer guerilla, only 3 months:) and i put them about 2 weeks under led and then in a ground, exiting how they grow in 60+ north latitude, i try make diary of that madness. Same sun we have up here...:tiphat:

ULMW

I have two of these BIG beans waiting for summer guerilla, only 3 months:) and i put them about 2 weeks under led and then in a ground, exiting how they grow in 60+ north latitude, i try make diary of that madness. Same sun we have up here...:tiphat:
Nice One Kief!!! Go Guerilla Grow! Dem should really enjoy the 60N European UV Light outdoors.
It would be nice to try the CBD rich hybrid when that becomes available, too.
Think you will enjoy these plants they hold there own in the strength& potency departments and all that have tried really really enjoyed the effects of.
Happy Growing !!!:)