What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed Junky Genetics -- Anybody running this stuff?

knuckles

Veteran
They look real good. How many did you germ and how many hermied on you? Was looking to get that strain myself but sold out most places.

Just thrown down 6 sunset sherbet x high octane bx3, 5 wedding cake bx1 and 5 sour diesel x animal cookies myself.:tiphat:

Peace.

I germinated the whole pack(10) found two with intersex traits,four have a crinkle,mutated look but are flowering just fine..

knuckles

Veteran
picture.php
[/url]
picture.php

N

naturalbornkilr

watch out for the worst hermaphrodites of all time in this gear. killer phenos to be had but absolutely ridiculous intersex traits

billb

Veteran
Where all can you find his gear? Seed junky? I looked on that lama on ig but I can’t find a list of seed junky strains

knuckles

Veteran
Looking good knuckles. When you say intersex do you mean full on balls early in flower?

Did you keep those ones or throw them out?

Yes,male flowers in early flower,I had two of them and threw them out..about to harvest a couple of plants,I will give a smoke report in a week or so..