What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A PPK for a 12 Plant Limit

Millsie

I'm not making any money and I am worth millions. Billions. I'm just waiting for that big break. My business plan, including the operations manual will be complete by the end of the week. End to end, seed / clone to sale, scalable, franchisable.

I want to employ other pot felons and give cannabis free to veterans.

I cannot tell you how to make money because clearly you have a clear idea how to. Fuck I'd be walking down to Burger King or McDonalds at this point just to get some food on the table.

I hope these people that you're about to manage their greenhouse for aren't the same people that owe you money for wages. If it is that 100% a bad idea - in my world once someone who has money stops paying me is the day I stop showing up.

Especially since you have knowledge very few people have.

Safe travels friend, I look forward to your next update, I don't know the last time I logged into this site but I'm happy rollitup was down just so I could find you :)

pelican1020

Amazing thread. I'm trying to figure out if I can do a PPK build but I'm still trying to wrap my head around what it is/how it's built.

Thanks for posting this!

SuperWeed

Wow you're back i hope..... swing by my thread super

Looking good Aspen. I'm sorry I've been away.

I cannot tell you how to make money because clearly you have a clear idea how to. Fuck I'd be walking down to Burger King or McDonalds at this point just to get some food on the table.

I hope these people that you're about to manage their greenhouse for aren't the same people that owe you money for wages. If it is that 100% a bad idea - in my world once someone who has money stops paying me is the day I stop showing up.

Especially since you have knowledge very few people have.

Safe travels friend, I look forward to your next update, I don't know the last time I logged into this site but I'm happy rollitup was down just so I could find you :)

Thank you for your kind words. I had quit my job where dude still hasn't paid me and started working for another farm. I was hired to tell the landowner what was wrong with the plants, which I foolishly did in front of the 23 year old grower (with 8 years of experience - ?). I was fired a week later. I had no idea what I was getting into. I was sleeping in my car for a couple days. Now I am staying with a friend in Cali and trying to find work. This is ridiculous.

Amazing thread. I'm trying to figure out if I can do a PPK build but I'm still trying to wrap my head around what it is/how it's built.

Thanks for posting this!

I hope you found what you are looking for! Thank you Oysters!

Buddler

Veteran
SW your alive and in Cali weed friendly state finally no longer a weed felon lol wont be long till your growing somewhere best of luck..B

Hey SUper! How is it going ? As promised im posting a picture from my ongoing first vert attempt. I had some problems with thrips along the way but it is looking to be a decent harvest. I applied many of Your suggestions and my plants never been happier. The espalier tomato style pruning works wonders to the quality of nugs, i cant thank You enough. Im also starting a 5x5 ScroG under 800W LED, and the plants look so healthy. I hope You can share some more knowledge of Yours.
album.php

SuperWeed

Hey SUper! How is it going ? As promised im posting a picture from my ongoing first vert attempt. I had some problems with thrips along the way but it is looking to be a decent harvest. I applied many of Your suggestions and my plants never been happier. The espalier tomato style pruning works wonders to the quality of nugs, i cant thank You enough. Im also starting a 5x5 ScroG under 800W LED, and the plants look so healthy. I hope You can share some more knowledge of Yours.
View Image

Really well done!

It would mean a lot if You drop by some time. I decide to make a diary, i guess it will make it easier to keep stuff organized :)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=340041

I will check it out. My life is upside down right now, so bear with me. You are killing it!

Awesome skills brother. I may attempt this ppk thing for my 12 flowering plant limit grow I will be working on.

I am redesigning the setup to accommodate 6 plants. 1 SuperProduction Mother which would serve as both production and storehouse for genetics. That leaves 5 in flower. I am considering considering a 10 week flower, harvest every two weeks.

p0opstlnksal0t

Really well done!

I will check it out. My life is upside down right now, so bear with me. You are killing it!

I am redesigning the setup to accommodate 6 plants. 1 SuperProduction Mother which would serve as both production and storehouse for genetics. That leaves 5 in flower. I am considering considering a 10 week flower, harvest every two weeks.

Shoot me a pm if you get any time. I'd love to pick your brain. Your grafted mother sounds sick. I have a few citrus trees I've grafted over the years with local hardy rootstocks.

Maine has some pretty badass cultivation laws. We get 6 plants per adult, 12 veg plants and unlimited seedlings or clones uner 12x12x12

With this in mind I could have multiple rooms setup that would allow me to hAve 2x 9-10 weeks cycles worth of veg plant growth. I'm not sure if the 7 gallon ppk muck tubs would be big enough to handle a plant that has vegged for 18-20 weeks lol.

do you think your vert bulb arrangement is more efficient than a scrog'd gavita or other DE turned up past 1100watts?

A

AVOH

Really well done!

Salutations grower in arms i have a question for you
Can you reAch those yields or come close to the numbers with the proper enviroment without the advance technique of grafting?
Man i would love to even come close to what your yielding one day

SuperWeed

Salutations grower in arms i have a question for you
Can you reAch those yields or come close to the numbers with the proper enviroment without the advance technique of grafting?
Man i would love to even come close to what your yielding one day

I am running a situation now without grafting, and yes you can. The problem is in the plant numbers. We graft so that we can keep more moms and keep our plant numbers low. The secret to the yields is in the mainline training of the plant. I am putting up my own blog now, where I hope to spell out all the steps in a more orderly fashion.

A

AVOH

I am running a situation now without grafting, and yes you can. The problem is in the plant numbers. We graft so that we can keep more moms and keep our plant numbers low. The secret to the yields is in the mainline training of the plant. I am putting up my own blog now, where I hope to spell out all the steps in a more orderly fashion.

Awesome i think that would be a great contrabution to the community
I never seen anyone grow there plants the way you do
I am amazed on how many good growers they're out there with there own unique styles. Honestly bro much props and i hope to see more from you so i can learn some of your techniques

SuperWeed

Awesome i think that would be a great contrabution to the community
I never seen anyone grow there plants the way you do
I am amazed on how many good growers they're out there with there own unique styles. Honestly bro much props and i hope to see more from you so i can learn some of your techniques

Thanks bro!

Glad to see you bask Super.... How have you been.....

Hello Gorgeous! I have been super busy out here in the Emerald Triangle. I was just sentenced to 3 years probation on my Ohio case. Still trying to get my life together. Not sure if I can stay in Oregon yet, waiting to see if my probation transfer goes through successfully. Wish me luck!