What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Cheesegez

Ahhh, brings bk sweet, stinky memories of this gal.

Its been acouple of yrs for me, but you can't forget the real deal bright side cut once you've grown her.

Ohhh happy day they were..... Thanks for the memories boys;)

Be nice to know she was about abit more - jus so more heads got to know that real real uk cheese, rather than so many of the so called 'cheese' cuts that go about locally/nationally.

PLR&£... ALL

respect .. all these copy cats just crush the name , cheese doesnt mean much to most people, because of all the wack crosses. ive gown a few bbc , ghsc {exodus}
:laughing: cheese.. Kaliman cheese , nothing in my hunt really has came close yet .. im two weeks to go on this new cut from brum , because ive only smoked it i cannot confirm if its the proper cut ,, ill keep yous posted tho :tiphat:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
14413oorew.JPG

attachment.php

It's almost impossible to identify plants from pics for sure, but there are some similar traits there. Very hard to track down the real deal after all the big buddha seeds came out, plus GH exodus cheese etc

Take your clone to 70 days, try and stop feeding it at least three weeks before chop, just give it plain water so it fades out. If you get mouth coating flavour, serious funk and not much sweetness, you may be on to something!

Peace

Cheesegez

View Image

View Image

It's almost impossible to identify plants from pics for sure, but there are some similar traits there. Very hard to track down the real deal after all the big buddha seeds came out, plus GH exodus cheese etc

Take your clone to 70 days, try and stop feeding it at least three weeks before chop, just give it plain water so it fades out. If you get mouth coating flavour, serious funk and not much sweetness, you may be on to something!

Peace

yer man i understand that Rhys shes got some serious funk already tbf i cannot stop the smell there in a sealed room with air con ozone generators and a circulating carbon filter ffs lol . but then again that old school shunky smell i only get wiffs of out side the room . the stems are purple and there is some double leaf serrations so the dna is there , the picture you posted of mine was my mates one same cut at 8-9 weeks ive heard its illuminous green too. plus sodium lights make the true colours invisible
ill take her to 70 if thats what you recommend ill flush for 3 ... and well if its the real cut i guess ill be the one dropping it on you guys

peace

CG

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
yer man i understand that Rhys shes got some serious funk already tbf i cannot stop the smell there in a sealed room with air con ozone generators and a circulating carbon filter ffs lol . but then again that old school shunky smell i only get wiffs of out side the room . the stems are purple and there is some double leaf serrations so the dna is there , the picture you posted of mine was my mates one same cut at 8-9 weeks ive heard its illuminous green too. plus sodium lights make the true colours invisible
ill take her to 70 if thats what you recommend ill flush for 3 ... and well if its the real cut i guess ill be the one dropping it on you guys

peace

CG

Cool, I wouldn't try and ID by colour or leaf serrations as the colour is completely environmental and the double serrations are common in lots of different strains.

It's the flavour/smell that is the give away. You'll know if you've smoked the real. Fingers crossed. :tiphat:

Peace

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
B's cheese won the battle of the stink a long time ago. I ran it next to psycho, psycho-berry, and the blues,, cheese won hands down

Once a friend of mine was working in blockbuster. He just built a joint in the toilet behind the counter before closing up. He cleaned the toilet of any crumbs and locked up...next day he was in to open shop and the whole place stunk,,, says it all for me

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Yep, rolling a joint makes the room smell like you've just cropped.

And the smell when burned, like OG, a decent haze etc, fills the room with that variety's distinct aroma, as opposed to the generic "burning vegetable matter" smell.

Peace

Scrogerman

Veteran
Cheese is a fucking libility, what can you say!

The amount of people ive seen knicked because of its pungent vapour is unreal, but you gotta luv it!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah.,,, I ran that clone for years on its own..I didn't even own any other clones, I seriously only had cheese for years,,, I really had my fill with it!.

Cheese made me never want to grow anything like cheese again. I actively avoid it nowadays. Il only get it back to make sure B's prize lives on

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love the way it's B's cheese.. Sounds Shit B's cheese..

The Cheese is what you wan't, B's cheese is just your provenance or own hype.. ;)

Thing with cannabis is, if it's 'the one' you clone it, if it isn't it dies.. That's the power of cannabis.

I like the cheese funk it don't worry me..

I'm appy to be out in town with a big bag.. Fcuk who cares

Cheese is a clone.. I don't care for stories and hype about this guy here man this guy he's the cheese head.. This guy was there or whatever had it first.. Sad that folks do make up their own tales.

In reality if you haven't kept it in near perfect state for 10 years it's not going to be like you had..

Ours came from a disabled grower, organic cultivation for many years.. None of that sill nonsence Glen and folks were doing with mothers..

I'd also put him as being a better gardner than most folks in the Exodus, he's a profeshional gardner/grower for 30+ years.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Glenn didn't do any gardening, he was more interested in smoking than growing.

The only way to be sure is to trace your clone back to brightside or the people that gave it to exodus. Even if you can trace it back to exodus, you can't really be sure, as they crossed it a lot, Cheese x NL came from a guy connected to exodus for example.

Peace

Cheesegez

if only.. i find tracing cannabis strains one of the hardest things to do to be honest, due to the stupid unlawful legal statutes and acts created by parliment

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My cut is from a 1st generation clone from 1989. It's likely before B and Exodus even smoked it.

I don't care for the stories, just the lineage. More than anyother plant i'd grow and keep this one.

Another trait it has 'small immature' seeds within the buds if left to flower long...

Tracing plants is easy as long as it's not from forum heads.. These folks usually don't know their arse from ears all working off chinese whispers..

My man I got the cheese cut off had had it 20 + years.. He'd got hybrids going that far back and arrests and bail sheets too. He was the 1st grower in the uk busted with over 1000 indoor palnts since records began.

All those 1000 clones were cheese.

Latest posts

Latest posts