What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Little ACE Lab on the Hill

SCH x NJ
picture.php

picture.php

This one is just about done at 8 weeks. I tossed a clone of it and I'm wishing I hadn't. Plenty of more seeds to try though. Really happy with the first ACE cross I've tried.

Apollo 11 male
picture.php

This is the second Apollo 11 male I've got. I'll cross it with the hazey Tikal I've got going now and maybe the PCKxKC too.

Speaking of the Tikal, I made the whole plant into butter. It's nice and strong, bout to give out some for second opinions. I love explaining to people to be careful with edibles.

BKHP
picture.php

Drying out my second run of the BKHP now. I've been smoking some early samples of this and it's potent for how early I cut it. I cut the plant at 9 weeks from a clone. Nice yield and I could have fed her a lot heavier than I did. I'm terrible about staying on a feeding schedule.

I'm going to finish everything in the flower tent and clean it out thoroughly to try and get rid of the mites again. I want to save a few cuttings(Z, BKHP, and Jack o Nesia) for sure, but I think a reset on the tents is the only way I'm going to get rid of them for good.

I've got a bunch of seeds I'm looking forward to next year.

Purple Haze x Malawi
Tikal
Zamaldelica
BKHP
Apollo 11
Holy Grail Kush

Are going to get a second shot.

Orient Express
picture.php

Nice vigorous plant, looking healthy so far.

PCK x KC

picture.php

Ended up crossing this one with the Apollo 11 male instead of the Tikal.

Tikal
picture.php

3x5
picture.php

Chopped this one early thanks to mites again. Great grape flavor on this one and dense buds. Favorite pheno for sure out of the three females I've grown so far.

Choc. Trip
picture.php

Really nice smoke on this one, kind of a citrusy hash taste. Would have been a keeper if it weren't for a decent amount of stamens popping out.

I put a Zamaldelica into flower and have a BK x HP on deck.

Also popped an Apollo 11 x Nepal Jam and a White Widow too.

deepwaterdude

Hey, Ol Dirty Juman, that last pic is stellar. Weirdly attractive plant;)

I like your lineup for this year; have you run the Holy Grail Kush before? I think I remember you did, so you probably already know it. I've run it and found it unexceptional except for its sweet lemon, just nice to have a mind-number in there with the sativas;) I way prefer the lemon of green panama over the sickly sweet stuff. I still have a bunch of Kushes by DNA and reserva privada that I may never grow having lost the taste for it;) What i DO like about their strains is that he buds tend to look like peyote buttons when they're done; very dark, very plump.

What's your opinion? Happy new year! dwd

Hey dwd, I've grown two of the HGK now. The last one was a full herm. I liked the first one I grew though, and It was very photogenic which I like.

Going to try out the Panama when I order again.

The Choc Trip was a cool plant and I'll definitely be popping some more to try and find a more stable one.

The Orient Express has me excited. I'm hoping to keep it from getting hit by the mites too much.

Lots of new shit on the ACE site. Stumbled over there last night and ended up with:

Panama fem.
Malawi reg.
Panama x Malawi
Guawi
Early Bubba Hash
Malawi x PCK
Honduras
Oldtimers Haze

PCK x KC
picture.php

I'm not very good at growing weed. I killed this one at 7 weeks when I let it get dried out. Smoked a sample and it's still pretty strong. Luckily I have a clone so I can grow it out again.

Zamaldelica
picture.php
picture.php

Did some training and a lot of pruning on this one to keep the top flat.

OE
picture.php

This one got pretty dry at the same time as the PCK x KC, but it bounced back. I t lost some fan leaves though.

Ghost Train Haze
picture.php

My cousin was in town from a non pot friendly state so we paid a visit to a dispensary so he could check it out. I ended up with this clone. I've wanted to try out something from Rare Dankness for a while. Definitely spread some ACE pollen on her.

Everything is looking pretty good currently and I haven't had a mite outbreak in a while.

OEabout 5 weeks
picture.php

Zamaldelica
picture.php

This one is back to about where I lost the previous plant.

Apollo 11 x Nepal Jam
picture.php

First time trying one of these out. I grew another cross with the same Nepal Jam dad and it is a very nice up sativa high for me. Tastes pretty bad though.

I also popped a Purple Haze x Malawi, a Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam I made, and an old White Widow freebie from Greenhouse.

BKHP
picture.php

I think I got a weird pheno on this one. Kind of stretchy and some larger leaves only have 3 blades.

I'm putting together a DWC bucket to play with. I did a couple hydro grows a few years ago and have been wanting to try it out again. Not sure what I'll put in it yet. Maybe the PCKKC clone.

I'm also thinking about adding a cheap 300w(132w) led panel to the 3x3 flower tent. Right now I've got a 400w HPS in there.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi OlDirtyHuman,

I'm glad you are experiencing with many different ACE Seeds strains and that you are even producing your own crosses with them! :) It would be great to know what are your favourites ones.

Wish you enjoy with this new batch of genetics ;)
Thanks a lot for your frequent updates!

Thanks dubi, love all the diversity you offer.
So far my favorite ACE strain has been Zamaldelica. Maybe it's the pheno I got, but it was a nice stimulant positive high for me, no paranoia.

The new OE I'm growing looks like it's going to be very nice. It has a fruity bubblegum scent and lots of resin.

The PCKKC I harvested at 7 weeks after killing it accidentally has been surprisingly potent too with a nice citrus scent.

I made butter out of the Tikal that I grew and that was excellent too.

Malawi x PCK is soaking now. I've been drooling over the shots I've seen of those for a while. Really want some potent purple buds.

Next seeds after that are probably going to be Malawi reg to try and get a male to make some more seeds with.

What are you smoking dubi?

The Hatter

Veteran
Best of luck with your battle against the mites. Those things are pure evil. They just do so much damage and are very hard to get rid of. I personally recommend going the heat treatment route but you must be very, very careful to do it properly or you could kill everything in your garden including the plants or worse yet burning your home down.

Hey Hatter
I've said it a few times now prematurely, but I might have gotten them finally. I've sprayed a couple times now when I haven't been able to find a mite, eggs or new damage. Previously I stopped spraying too soon I think. They are under control now at the least. Green Cleaner has been the best product I've used.

The Hatter

Veteran
Hey Hatter
I've said it a few times now prematurely, but I might have gotten them finally. I've sprayed a couple times now when I haven't been able to find a mite, eggs or new damage. Previously I stopped spraying too soon I think. They are under control now at the least. Green Cleaner has been the best product I've used.

I sincerely hope you are right. Mites are notoriously hard to get rid of so you are wise to continue nuking them even after you think they are done for. A low key preventative routine should keep them from ever getting a foot hold again. You will be amazed just how much better everything grows with the mites out of the picture. May your trees bare many fruit. :tiphat:

Veg
picture.php

The PCK KC I put in the hydro setup is struggling. I think it'll pull through but I probably didn't do the best transplant job.

I've got Orient Express, Zamaldelica, Purple Haze Malawi, Malawi x PCK, Ghost Train Haze, Zam x Nepal Jam, Apollo11 x Nepal Jam, Bubba's Gift and some tomatoes in addition to the PCKKC.

OE
picture.php
picture.php

Zamaldelica

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
G

Very interesting OE !Maybe more to the VB side?
Best of luck with all of them!

gkn

Nice to see you're growing ACE genetics, you have some very nice pictures there.
I grow ACE lines outdoors in soil, wich is quite suitable for them, its way harder to grow them indoors. You should use as much light intensity as possible.
Zamaldelica is a hell of a plant, anything with their killer Malawi in it is bomb.

G

Hi bro!I was talking about the orient express...
Also,have you tried the ghost train haze again?
Thanks!

Nice to see you're growing ACE genetics, you have some very nice pictures there.
I grow ACE lines outdoors in soil, wich is quite suitable for them, its way harder to grow them indoors. You should use as much light intensity as possible.
Zamaldelica is a hell of a plant, anything with their killer Malawi in it is bomb.

I'm running a 400w HPS and about 100w of LED light. Unfortunately I'm not in a spot where I can grow outside. The Zamaldelica is very nice.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts