What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thinking Vertically 101 : The Build & Grow

EL ROBUSTO

Post 79

Post 79

Hey Boyd I like how you have the pots hanging from the door!!
How are things coming along looking forward to a few more progress pics!!!!!
No worries you are not alone following along:biggrin:

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Its day 24 i think and they are into that 3rd week vibe - the sst REALLY controlled the stretch on my one known strain , so ima make an assumption that due to how the rest are doing , it works for what i wanted it to do. none of the plants are over 5' it could be a number of other factors , but hey , Im callin it like i see it.

Have a lil borg on 2 girls sittin next to each other , but i thin one more treatment tomorrow will have everything under control for the remainder.

the lil door hangers are an experiment: im gonna get some 2 piece pots to catch the runoff in prolly a 1gal size. these are 3qts , and they are headstash for the lean times in between. Ima drop more in there once these are ready, 2-3 weeks tops- I could take em right now but i dont need em so ima see what happens on a longer cycle.

anywhozzle
It is now time for the pic dump
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
those bud shots are what im told gg4 - one is under the ac and turning purple lol , next round ima have all gg4 under cooler air. Ive only grown a year now , and Ive never seen this much frost this early. we will see as we go if this truly is the glue.

anyways more dumpage

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Miraculous Meds

Heres a couple thoughts for ya boyd. Put a cover on that switch! Put some reflectix behind the screens next run. Don't train that plant into the corner. The corner should be open n the plant should start to make a circle canopy around the light.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
those 2 in the corner are cupping nicely - they like the space behind them which allows the room to breathe - reflectix? yeah im on it - got some in storage

thanks meds

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
went in and did the last treatment for the borg - last two flowers cycles they showed up - fucvkers. anyways i didnt let thing get out of hand and i sprayed the veg girls too.
all in all just a minor breakout it looks like
Im really gonna have to scrub this room down after this run. I bleached the walls mopped and shit before this ine but , my guess they are getting established
I hope this last spary does the trick , It looks like it might but theses things have crested the hill and are putting on the weight , and I dont wanna spray shit on these things from here on out.

this is my first grow that ive seen any flower set
like Im seeing the established guys do. the tops didnt stretch out and the buds on there are gonna be big and fulllllll....
untikl this run ive seem tall rangy critters galore. I cant beleiev how the rgt bugs gave me is so short and loaded with leaves.

what a difference in the same genetics and the grow style has on a girl. like wow. this may not be an experiment after all....

i also did some deflowering
Im gonna try this technique and just let the leaves grow and get rid of the bud tips leaving the leaves. also trimmed up the middle and most of the duff stems at the bottom of the branches. The second gg4 is starting to turn a very dark purple. Is this environmental or one of the phenos?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
did a quick glance in there yesterday - seems like the last treatment got those guys before they could take hold. might take some pictures and post later today

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Thanks breed - I apologizw for not updateing this thing regulary IC
been real busy ITRW - the last treatment did its job, these girls are quite happy , even if im getting some burn on the fams with a couple gg4s
either way - Im digging this style. Why ?
#1 Access - i can get in to work anywhere in the room
#2 Yield - just one of these plants is like a single horizontal scrog
#3 fuck i dunno , those 2 will do for now.
Anyways heres a pic dump of the last 2 weeks

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
had another flarerup of the borg - spottred early and decided to respary with neem
then i broke my spreyer
hand sparyed em and pinned everything back to the screen and it looks a whole lot

more raggedy

thats ok i guess, gives me insite into the grils at a glance tho

im 56 days in , im aguess this gonna need at least another three weeks or more to mature

bummer , even the smallest borg blemish slows shit down i mean they were just on the very bottom each time when spotted , but ive been much more diligent

anyways spotted some seeds on a handfull of buds as well - didnt see any nanners , except on the experimentals that came down a week or so ago. no big deal , ill smoke the seeded product fuck it

EL ROBUSTO

had another flarerup of the borg - spottred early and decided to respary with neem
then i broke my spreyer
hand sparyed em and pinned everything back to the screen and it looks a whole lot

more raggedy

thats ok i guess, gives me insite into the grils at a glance tho

im 56 days in , im aguess this gonna need at least another three weeks or more to mature

bummer , even the smallest borg blemish slows shit down i mean they were just on the very bottom each time when spotted , but ive been much more diligent

anyways spotted some seeds on a handfull of buds as well - didnt see any nanners , except on the experimentals that came down a week or so ago. no big deal , ill smoke the seeded product fuck it

Damn Boyd the little basterds just won't leave you alone!!!!!
Which strains are showing seeds you had a couple of different ones on this grow???