What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Day 51 on theses gg4s1's

oti$

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Gg4s1#2
The number 2 is smelling sour and the number 1 is smelling super fucking sour. They both look sour, ...they also look to have at least a solid 3 weeks left to go. Interested to see how they turn out.

oti$

I chopped 2 of the white cherry truffle phenos..#'s2and 3. Both had a sweetish sour dank kind of flavor/smell. The 2 more sweet and the end more sour. Nice strong nose on both. Tough trim, but worth it. I'm having trouble getting good pics with this shitty camera phone. Everything is washed out or blurry. I'll try to get decent pics of the # 4, it looks like it needs at least another week. It smells nothing like the other two, no sweet or sour...more of a peppery incense type thing with much more dense and better stacking buds.
The cherry limeade is Also still in flower and looks like she'll need another week to ten days. Cherry limeade is not as strong smelling as the wct with more of a chemmy/acrid smell with some very slight sweet notes on the back end. Buds are not super dense, but stack well with good branching and branch strength. Next from beanz will be black lime reserve, aog×blr, and another one of his blr crosses or maybe rose especial...have not decided...

oti$

Have not posted in here in months, I've just been posting pics in their respective breeder's threads, but this one I will have to post here. Im not even sure when I got them, but it must have been before all the snitch business came to light. In any case, it's not the seed's fault that their maker is a rotten bastard. I know some fore came out of some of Rez's seeds. I've got a couple sssdh seedlings going right now. Im hoping for some gas. We'll see how they turn out.

Sssdh
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I was reading how you said the cooler temps killed the swell. I had just the opposite. Temps dropped, plants were noticeably doing better. Weird the things that happen and things we notice.

Klompen

Have not posted in here in months, I've just been posting pics in their respective breeder's threads, but this one I will have to post here. Im not even sure when I got them, but it must have been before all the snitch business came to light. In any case, it's not the seed's fault that their maker is a rotten bastard. I know some fore came out of some of Rez's seeds. I've got a couple sssdh seedlings going right now. Im hoping for some gas. We'll see how they turn out.

Sssdh
View Image View Image View Image

Do you just have some hydroton balls mixed with coir? SSSDH looks like some good stuff based on its lineage. I know an long time Danish grower who has used it in a lot of crosses to make some pretty amazing lines.

oti$

Ya, it's called chow mix. It is good for multiple waterings and aeration. I re-use my Coco. When I do buy new Coco I usually do a run of straight Coco then cut it with hydroton when I recycle it.

When I was having the low temp problems it was dead of a very cold winter and it was getting into the 30's at night and barely 50's lights on. I usually have my best grows when it's a bit cooler, but this was a new house and I couldn't get the basement warm enough untill I brought in a space heater...

Klompen

Ya, it's called chow mix. It is good for multiple waterings and aeration. I re-use my Coco. When I do buy new Coco I usually do a run of straight Coco then cut it with hydroton when I recycle it.

When I was having the low temp problems it was dead of a very cold winter and it was getting into the 30's at night and barely 50's lights on. I usually have my best grows when it's a bit cooler, but this was a new house and I couldn't get the basement warm enough untill I brought in a space heater...

Yikes! 30s is definitely too low. Glad to hear you got it sorted out. I'm going to be starting my project in the dead of winter from the look of things so I'm definitely going to have to make damn sure things don't freeze!

oti$

Have not been posting in this thread instead posting in the breeders threads of whatever seed the plant came from. I plan on making a cmh vert grow very soon and plan on starting a new thread for that. Merry Christmas fellas...here's some gg4s1 at day 60 or so
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Here is what I'm going to be focusing on for the next 6 months or so....thanks for the generosity buckeye& dubstrip...I'll try to keep the updates regular...super excited to get these flowering:D
picture.php

gr866

Veteran
Otis, I hope you don't mind me showing my donut?

Surrounding the lamps, days before going to 12/12

Four of five back in the tent

Group shot outside the tent.

Latest posts

Latest posts