What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOUR DUBBLE INFO THREAD

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Adubb is crazy strong...odubb tasted dank as hell...never had time to grow dubbtech but humble guy had some crazy runs w her and the smoke was awesome...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a cross using the dubtech 7. I didn't keep it ..

What is everyone feeding her @..

I use higher ec levels on this girl only. 1.3-1.5ec.. She like alot of N..

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Glad to see a thread dedicated to this one. I kept thinking it was a special pheno out of Sour Bubble and not a cross. Nice to read about the differences and the story.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When she gets fed alot(1.4EC+N)the verigation disappears. No foliar feedings necessary. My cut is a bit diff then others. I don't think a cut with no verigation would need what I use. I hope that translates to no dud's for life lol.. I was all up in her skirt last night. I cant get enough :D

Cannavore

Veteran
When she gets fed alot(1.4EC+N)the verigation disappears. No foliar feedings necessary. My cut is a bit diff then others. I don't think a cut with no verigation would need what I use. I hope that translates to no dud's for life lol.. I was all up in her skirt last night. I cant get enough :D

i pretty much tortured my cut unintentionally where it had deep ass purple stems and heavy yellowing but still no variegation. strange.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I've been at 1.2-1.3 and they seem happy enough.

I started at 1.2 for the first four weeks, then she got a little tippy on me, so I backed her down to 1.1, and now she's at 1.0.

Doesn't seem to be wanting for anything more either. :dunno: She appears to be outdoing the glue next to her, FWIW. It's my first run with the Dubb, and my first coco run ever, so my perspective may be a bit lacking.

:2cents:

Pendleton

PF, thanks for the thread, nice to know about variegation - I've been seeking it out recently as an ornamental trait. Have some early DJ work that is variegated as could be, am hoping to introduce them to SourDub soon.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Variegation is not something I like. It has no effect on the plant other then looks. There are many that have cuts of the same cultivars that don't have verigation. The White is the one that gets the most attention having or passing it. I'm thinking its more of a deficiency issue.

Pendleton

So from all the discussion that the pollen donor was NYCD given to Bog by Rez? I've found Bog to be forgetful when remembering exact details, have never been sure it's not purposeful.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think he truly doesn't remember. I forget things all the time.. He try's to remember but gets it mixed up from what has been said.. BOG has great genetics and a really nice person.. His memory is just as bad as mine lol..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many of these will be done on the 11th. The tag is 1 of the plants with s1.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She has Lot's of larf if you leave lowers on.. My cut likes lots of light and higher levels of N+MG... Support is not needed but is helpful.

Latest posts

Latest posts