What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

socal master kush ?s

Croissant

so what is so cal master kush?

is SocalMK related to any of the master kushs in seed form?

are any of the masterkushs from various seedbanks related or very similar to each other?

I am wondering because i love socalmasterkush it embodies what a good indica is to me. relaxing, euphoric, happy, meditative, contemplative, lucid, anti-anxiety, pain relieving, comfortable.

Please refrain from answers arguing for me to realize the notion of 6 degrees of seperation please.

G

Guest3498

I've never seen someone post the actual lineage of the scmk, so I can't help you there. That being said, based on how it grows it's got to be bubba related somehow (that's my best guess, anyway)...

Desert Dan

Veteran
Bump... Thoughts on this strain? Worth picking up? Already have the pre 98 bubba, but heard that this is the indica stoner with nag champa incencse flavor. Thanks.

DD

it is a specific selected pheno from master kush probably sensi's master kush, im pretty sure it was selected and names socal master. it is way better then any other master kush and it is a really really strong kush almost like OG but a lot more kushy/indicaish. hard to get, its around socal but still hard to find. good cut but a slow vegger.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chase

My delivery service carys this strain . I will try to pick up a gram next time I order . I could tell you how it smokes.

Desert Dan

Veteran
MtnLivin,

Could you elaborate? Does it have the nagchampa incense smell? Heavy eyelid smoke?

DD

G

guest8905

master kush is fire but makes me tired so i prefer it at night

master over bubba eh? dam i dont know abot that lol much respect

keep it blazing

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
the European Master kush is advertised as a very low to no oder variety. And has a decent yield with moderated to slender buds Compared to the SOCAl Master. Socal is much frostier with a incense/medicinal Recola type smell. Much fatter bud, and what i see are always more frostier.
IMO the SOCAl is a cross of the EU Master to something else then the Master dom pheno was found and distribute.

Last edited by a moderator:

MtnLivin

Here's a little momma of So Cal master Kush

wmkbs.jpg

Desert Dan

Veteran
Lookin good MtnLivn... That looks sooo much like my bubba. I better make sure I label everything properly or they will get mixed up for sure.

DD

its a lot like bubba, i like it better but some people like the bubba more. its just a real potent kush, frosty as fuck with that strong hashy kush smell and taste.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
its probably an old school affie x master kush, or something along those lines...
She is probably the slowest vegging plant i have ever grown, like half the speed of bubba.
I too prefer her over the bubba, but might prefer the taste of bubba a tad more

MtnLivin

its probably an old school affie x master kush, or something along those lines...
She is probably the slowest vegging plant i have ever grown, like half the speed of bubba.
I too prefer her over the bubba, but might prefer the taste of bubba a tad more

I agree.. There must be some Affie in there somewhere.. She vegs a bit quicker if you plop her in some coco. In soil, yeah extremely slow vegger. I have noticed though, even in soil. If you can get the temps in the low 80's she will veg pretty quick.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i think its mostly just that first month or two to get her established... Once she is a big mom, she vegges fine.