What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

berry white

U

useless.gardens

U find any pheno with that blueberry dankness with notes of cream from the white? Do you know the exact lineage on the bw bx

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BerryWhite F4 x Fire Alien OG = Bwog ET F1
BerryWhite F4 x Bwog ET F1 = BerryWhite BX1

all phenos were dank, blueberry, & gassy.
[/FONT]

H

HemperorsKnight

Bwog by raskal or a different breeder that's a nice lineage will be smoking some berry white later cheers

:tiphat: bb

U

useless.gardens

Bwog by raskal or a different breeder that's a nice lineage will be smoking some berry white later cheers

:tiphat: bb

no the alien fire og is from raskal. hit to the f4.

lem calls that bwog et.

he then takes the above & hits berrywhite f4.

thus berry white bx.

** the white in this cross is ceres seeds white indica.

H

HemperorsKnight

Alright so that's probably a different line from this one I'm smoking on i bet she's flame though

Train wreck big bud huh? Not sure bout that. Is she a crawler with deep purp stems? In t5s she just wants to set her self up laterally, a natural born scrog'er. The flav was sweet-gas-black jellybeans . Catches me off guard. Not much berry to it but dank af. I feel like " "da white" is used not ww in mine but could be wrong. For all I know some w widow made it into da white a long time ago....i do remember the anise black jelly bean terps were prevalent in multiple old Dutch strains, the Dutch treat, black Jack, NL would show you those flavs....