What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

berry white

U

useless.gardens

Who did the bx?
lem. have 4 seeds left.
just tossed a male out too.
the male stacked flower so fast i couldnt trust him at all.

got the bx with the chem dd as a gift from a dude named greengenes.

i passed the chem dd to e$kob@r (in europe) so he could find a male.
been ages since i heard or seen lem anywhere.

H

HemperorsKnight

lem. have 4 seeds left.
just tossed a male out too.
the male stacked flower so fast i couldnt trust him at all.

got the bx with the chem dd as a gift from a dude named greengenes.

i passed the chem dd to e$kob@r (in europe) so he could find a male. been ages since i heard to seen lem anywhere.

I hope you do find a male to make the next filial generation of seeds would the progeny be bx1 filial 2nd generation ?

U

useless.gardens

shit i got berry white bx in my cloner right now:biggrin:
she bust roots in 5 to 7.

U

useless.gardens

Is she that creamy blueberry heavenly goodness?

super flavorful mind fire.
puff a little extra & its straight head knock.

i got a journal in the grow diary section. ahem.
not tossing this particular pheno. she still got work to do.

H

HemperorsKnight

super flavorful mind fire.
puff a little extra & its straight head knock.

i got a journal in the grow diary section. ahem.
not tossing this particular pheno. she still got work to do.

Thanks I will have to sub to your journal

would be berry white bx1 x berry white bx1 = bx2

No, that would be BW bx1 F2. The original clone crossed to a BW bx1= BW bx2.

Someone told me, i forget who, that the Laytonville Berry White is really blueberry/trainwreck and that they changed the name to Berry White. I guess people weren't buying it because of the trainwreck in the name, which i totally believe. Ive been growing it for several years now and see the train wreck in the Laytonville cut. What are you thoughts??

Im also seeing several different cuts going around northern cali of Berry White. Ive been working it into seed form. Hopefully by the end of this season I will have it in pure seed form.

U

useless.gardens

dang. you're definitely right. bx1 f2 makes more sense.

how lem went about it :

DJ Short BB x White Indica = BerryWhite F1
BerryWhite F1 x BerryWhite F1 = BerryWhite F2
BerryWhite F2 x BerryWhite F2 = BerryWhite F3
BerryWhite F3 x BerryWhite F3 = BerryWhite F4

BerryWhite F4 x Fire Alien OG = Bwog ET F1
BerryWhite F4 x Bwog ET F1 = BerryWhite BX1

looks like theres a few different BerryWhite's going around. There's the mendo BW and theres Lem BW.
The mendo BW is trainwreck/big bud

H

HemperorsKnight

That's cool reminds me of how theres a few diff gsc running round n trainwreck like ghsc which is not the e32 arcata trainwreck it's crazy lol

That looks bad ass sierra!!! I wish i could taste that bomb looking Barry White lol nice strain for sure looks like a keeper for SURE!!!!!

U

useless.gardens

picture.php

H

HemperorsKnight

U find any pheno with that blueberry dankness with notes of cream from the white? Do you know the exact lineage on the bw bx

H

HemperorsKnight

No, that would be BW bx1 F2. The original clone crossed to a BW bx1= BW bx2.

Someone told me, i forget who, that the Laytonville Berry White is really blueberry/trainwreck and that they changed the name to Berry White. I guess people weren't buying it because of the trainwreck in the name, which i totally believe. Ive been growing it for several years now and see the train wreck in the Laytonville cut. What are you thoughts??

Im also seeing several different cuts going around northern cali of Berry White. Ive been working it into seed form. Hopefully by the end of this season I will have it in pure seed form.

There's a lot of berry whites around
1) berry white (blueberry x the white)
2) berry white (kksc x white lightning) I think and a few other ones now this is new to me on the bb x tw

Latest posts

Latest posts